O&L profits drop
- MBO saves the day for Osborne & Little. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p6
Confirms the management buyout of furniture retailer, Osborne and Little in Great Britain.
- Should I stay or should I go? // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p8
Focuses on the decision of furniture retailer Osborne and Little to go private.
- News in brief. // Cabinet Maker;11/27/98, Issue 5116, p2
Presents news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of November 27, 1998. Includes Stirling Petcher's launching of a Web site; Osborne & Little's financial performance in the six month period ended September 30; Decline in annual sales experienced by furniture and carpet...
- Brief highs succumb to general lows . Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p4
Offers a look at the performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain at the stock market in 2002. Loss posted by MFI Furniture; Decline in the shares of House of Fraser; Amount of shares lost by Osborne & Little; Outlook of analysts on the market's recovery.
- Osborne & Little to distribute Liberty's fabrics. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p4
Reports that the Osborne & Little company has acquired exclusive international rights to Liberty's furnishing fabric and wallpaper collection. Terms and conditions of agreement; Comments from Chairman of O&L Sir Peter Osborn.
- Osborne & Little interims still improve. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the successive improvements in the interim results at Osborne & Little. Reference to the 10 collections launched in 1997 by Osborne & Little, Nina Campbell and Liberty Furnishings; Detailed information the sales performance of furnishings in the United Kingdom; Comments from chairman...
- Liberty unveils new Japanese-style showroom. // Home Furnishings;May/Jun98, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p7
Describes the refurbishment of the Japanese-styled Liberty Furnishings showroom at Osborne and Little on London's King's Road in England. Type of settings the room is suitable for; Features of the showroom.
- Liberty Furnishings look to the East for inspiration. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p6
Reports that Liberty Furnishings has launched furniture products that feature Japanese-inspired designs.
- Strong contract sector helps lift O&L's UK turnover by 18%. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p2
Reports on the 15% increase in furnishing firm Osborne & Little's worldwide turnover for the year ended September 30, 1997. Increase in the company's sales in Great Britain; Main customers of the furnishing firm; Factors driving the company's improved sales performance.