- HUT TALK. SHAW, MARTIN; HOAGLAND, TONY // Mississippi Review;Winter2014, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p134
The poem "HUT TALK," by Martin Shaw and Tony Hoagland is presented. First Line: As I craft my ear; Last Line: amongst the peat.
- English song from the co-editor of the Oxford Book of Carols. Dickinson, Peter // Gramophone;Aug2012, Vol. 90 Issue 1086, p78
The article reviews a vocal music release of English composer Martin Shaw's works, performed by soprano Sophie Bevan, tenor Andrew Kennedy, baritone Roderick Williams, and pianist Iain Burnside.
- What Is Genocide? Eastwood, Maggi // Journal of Hate Studies;2007/2008, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p129
The article reviews the book "What is Genocide," by Martin Shaw.
- Starcom Digital poaches i-level director. // New Media Age;8/4/2005, p5
This article reports on the hiring of Martin Shaw at Starcom Digital for its senior management team. Shaw has been appointed group account director. As well as working with clients, he will take a strategic role in shaping the agency's proposition. According to Matt Simpson, Starcom's head of...
- Deirdre Remembers a Scottish Glen. // Orion Magazine;May-Aug2014, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p95
The poem "Deirdre Remembers a Scottish Glen" translated by Martin Shaw and Tony Hoagland is presented. First Line: Glen of my body's feeding: Last Line: To remember is a ringing pain of brightness.
- The Turn in the Road. // Kenyon Review;Summer2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p51
The poem "The Turn in the Road," translated from Celtic language by Tony Hoagland and Martin Shaw, is presented. Fist Line: Past forty, Last Line: of his face.
- THE WILD MAN AND THE MONASTERY. SHAW, MARTIN; HOAGLAND, TONY // Mississippi Review;Winter2014, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p132
The poem "THE WILD MAN AND THE MONASTERY," by Martin Shaw and Tony Hoagland is presented. First Line: There was an age, Last Line: scoured free from sorrow.
- Mutuals want FSCS more accountable. // Design Week (Online Edition);3/10/2011, p108
The article presents information on a comment made by Martin Shaw, chief executive of the Association of Financial Mutuals of Great Britain, regarding the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and Financial Ombudsman Scheme (FOS). According to him, the board member and lines of reporting...
- Globetrotter. Shaw, Martin // Media Week;10/20/2009, Issue 1230, p19
An interview with Martin Shaw, head of intelligence/business development for OMD China, is presented. When asked why he chose China, he says that part of the reason is the size and growth of the Chinese market and another one is the opportunity to live and work in a new culture. He believes that...