Management overhauled as Continental restructures
- Simmons relaunch on hold. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/98, Issue 5119, p2
Reports on Continental Sleep Holdings' postponement of the January 1999 relaunch of the Simmons bed range for the independent sector.
- CSH group turnover leaps to ...50m as Nestledown joins Sleepeezee fold. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p5
Reports that Continental Sleep Holdings (CSH) has acquired the bed manufacturing firm Nestledown in Great Britain. Benefits of the acquisition; European license for Simmons; Retention of the existing Nestledown management team.
- Mackenzie gives in to lure of golf. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p29
Focuses on the retirement plans of Continental Sleep Holdings managing director, John MacKenzie. Expertise in shooting; Proudest achievement.
- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.
- Companies add locations in Atlanta. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...
- Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32
Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.
- Quality programme. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p29
Presents an outline of a quality program designed to help New Zealand business enterprises reach international levels of performance. Background of the foundation; Coverage of the program.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p71
Presents several legal cases concerning business enterprises in New Zealand. Includes non-assessable ruling of the rent subsidy received by Coopers & Lybrand; Costs award to Arthur Anderson sued by directors of Irdoss Computer Systems; Twice-yearly audit of Crown Casino.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov97, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p76
Presents several legal cases involving different business enterprises in New Zealand. Liability of a lost investment; Negligence of an appraisal report; Personal guarantee within the accrual rules.