- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;3/1/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p22
Presents the stock prices of the wireless companies in the U.S. from February 19 to 26, 2004. AirGate PCS; ADC Telecommunications; Aether.
- AirGate PCS shares hit bottom, affiliates follow suit. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;6/10/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p16
Reports on the decline in the stocks of AirGate PCS. Expected addition in the subscribers of Sprint PCS Network Partner; Challenges faced by AirGate in meeting the minimum subscriber covenant; Affiliates of AirGate that experienced decline in stock prices.
- AirGate prices public offering. // RCR Wireless News;12/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p8
Reports on the price of AirGate PCS Incorporated's public offering of four million shares of its common stock per share.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;2/21/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p26
Presents statistical data on stock prices of wireless carriers and vendors from February 11 to 17, 2005. AirGate PCS; China Unicom; ADC Telecommunications; Nokia.
- AirGate faces Nasdaq delisting. // RCR Wireless News;11/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p28
Reports on the share price of AirGate PCS Inc. in the Nasdaq Stock Market. Options open to Airgate; Number of employees dismissed by the company; Reason for reducing the firm's employees.
- Sprint Hitches A Ride On The Highway. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p25
Announces the switching on of coverage by Sprint PCS affiliate Airgate PCS Inc., along Interstate 85 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mechanics of the affiliate plan of the two companies; Role of Airgate in the affiliate program; Breakdown of the company's market in South Carolina.
- AirGate details ARPU plans. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;5/13/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p21
Reports on the plans of AirGate PCS for its average revenue per user (ARPU). Investment of Sprint to provide next-generation wireless technology in its coverage area; Average cost per gross reported by AirGate; Growth in the data component of ARPU.
- AirGate's Aggressive Strategy Bears Fruit. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the acquisition of iPCS by telecommunication firm AirGate PCS. Value of the deal; Significance of the acquisition to iPCS; Terms under the deal.
- AirGate PCS begins exchange offer under
recapitalization plan. // RCR Wireless News;1/19/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the exchange offer of Sprint PCS affiliate AirGate PCS Inc. for all of its outstanding discount notes for newly issued common stock and secured notes as part of its recapitalization plans. Terms of the offer; Price of AirGate stock.