Mobile Wireless Internet Forum Completes Recommendation
- Major issues in moving to VolP. Taylor, Steven // Network World;3/11/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p59
Focuses on the Network World Voice over Internet Protocol seminar. Issues on quality of service, business case and applications; Benefits of Voice over Internet Protocol; Contact information on the seminar.
- BCD mobile MindMeld forum. // Travel Daily;4/ 9/2013, p5
Information about the MindMeld forum of BCD Travel at Shangri-La Sydney in New South Wales is presented where attendees participated in panel discussion on mobile technology's power.
- Mobile marketing coming of age? Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;6/12/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p14
The article reports on the Mobile Marketing Forum in New York in June 2006. The association has moved beyond the boot camps of past years to a sold-out attendance of 400. Room size has increased by 10 times compared to last year. Attendees from advertising agencies, publishers, aggregators,...
- Forum brings Internet, operators together. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on the efforts of the Mobile Wireless Internet Forum to bring together the Internet and mobile networks sectors of the wireless industry by seeking a common core network.
- CALENDAR. // Total Telecom Magazine;Jan2006, p32
The article presents the schedule of events in the telecommunication industry in 2006. The 3G Mobile World Forum will be held in Tokyo, Japan. Telecom Finance 2006 will be held on January 26-27. IIR is the organizer of the Interconnection 2006 event in Vienna, Austria. The IPTV World Forum will...
- Setting the standards. // Euronet;May2001, Issue 11, p59
Presents a digest of standards work and industry initiatives that affect the European telecommunications sector. Wireless Multimedia Forum's as a market representation partner within the Third Generation Project Partnership; International Telecommunication Union's streamlining of working...
- EVENTS CALENDAR. // Telecom Asia;Dec2006, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p66
The article presents a calendar of events related to the telecommunications industry in Asia. The Digital Infrastructure Technology Forum 2007 will be held on February 1-4, 2007 in Singapore. The Global Mobile Awards 2007 will be held on February 13, 2007 in Barcelona, Spain. The China Mobile...
- Forum will promote mobile connectivity protocol. // Frontline Solutions;Jan2000, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p47
Reports on the creation of an industry group composed of application software and middleware providers from the United States called Mobile Application Link Forum. Impetus for the creation of the industry group; Founding members; Conferences; Training sessions.
- Mobile monitoring in plain language. Aigrot, Laure // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2000, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p102
Discusses the need for wireless network operators to map network performance to service quality. Proof of a concept for technologies presented by the TeleManagement Forum's Mobile Service Quality Management (SQM) catalyst group, which links network-derived and customer-perceived quality...