etrieve's Service Rescues Drowning Execs
- etrieve Earns Major Dell Deal. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;03/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p31
Focuses on the partnership between etrieve company and Dell company to sell etrieve's Mobile Office Server complete with Mobile Exchange Software. Significance of the deal to etrieve; Description of the technology used in etrive's software; Overview of the partnership deal.
- Sparks in the air. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;06/12/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 24, p12
Deals with the Ignition's plans to drive mobilization of the Internet through etrieve, a mobile electronic mail management system developer. Implication of the move; Features and benefits of the mobile message management (M3) being offered by etrieve; Statements issued by Mike Maerz, chairman...
- Site Of The Week. // Wireless Week;07/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 27, p24
Provides information on etrieve.com, the Web page of etrieve Inc. Background information on the company; Nature of its business; Features of the Web page.
- Ignition Invests In Messaging. // Wireless Week;06/12/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p3
Reports on the investment of Ignition Corp. in etrieve Inc., which plans to market its electronic mail solutions directly to mobile professionals. Information on etrieve technology; Initial investment of Ignition in wireless Internet startups in early 2000.
- Qwesting For Business. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;06/04/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p18
Presents information on the voice service called Virtual Desk offered by Qwest Wireless in partnership with the wireless application service provider etrieve Incorporated. Predicted number of wireless data users worldwide by 2004; Motive behind Virtual Desk; Monthly price per user.
- Nextel Takes Shine To etrieve Service. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;06/04/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p18
Reports that Nextel Communications Inc. will offer etrieve Incorporated's text-to-speech service to its business-focused subscriber base. What the service lets users; Why the carrier was attracted to the etrieve service; Nextel's Web site.
- Etrieve enhances services, charts deal with Dell. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p3
Reports on Etrieve Inc.'s enhancement of its wireless e-mail service and deal with Dell Computer Corp.
- TALK BACK TO YOU E-MAIL. Grimes, Brad // PC World;Oct2001, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p158
Describes Etrieve Mobile Office Solution, which allows one to check their electronic mail messages (e-mail) over a telephone. Ability to respond to e-mail by speaking; Features of the service; Features; Cost.
- Cash for concepts. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;09/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 12, p106
Highlights the benefits received by Etrieve and Centerpost wireless companies from Ignition, a wireless-focused venture capital fund. Background of the companies; How Ignition helps the companies; Target of Etrieve.