JP Systems Offers Freebie
- BE FREE! Beckman, David; Hirsch, David // ABA Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 90 Issue 11, p64
Provides information on freeware programs available in the market in November 2004. Description of the Spybot Search and Destroy software; Advantage of the Mozilla FireFox Web browser over the Internet Explorer; Features of the Internet search www.shareware.com.
- Software "Freebies". Pfohl, Bill // Communique (0164775X);2008, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p44
The article offers information on various free commercial software offered for free. It is said that CCleaner is a freeware which cleans up crud on hard drive and clears out the Cookies and Temporary files on Internet Browser. The author said that the new FireFox 3.0 is worth getting as a...
- IE 5.0's best surprise: No surprises at all. Rapoza, Jim; Kramer, Matt // PC Week;03/22/99, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p16
Reviews Microsoft Corp.'s Internet Explorer 5.0 browser software. Features; Price; Company contact information. INSET: Labs'-Eye View, by Michael Caton.
- Netscape 6. Kidman, Alex // Australian Personal Computer;Jan2001, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p40
Evaluates the Netscape 6.0 browser software. Speed of the product in rendering Web pages; Difficulties in finding the progress bar in the software.
- PAYROLL--DOT COM AND GET IT. McCausland, Richard // Accounting Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, pSR-1
Discusses the growing popularity of payroll processing using a Web browser in the United States. Firms that offer payroll processing via the Web; Services offered by Internet firms Virtual Payroll, Priority Pay and Paycom; Competition posed by QuickBooks and Peachtree.
- Arguments for the Need for Statutory Solutions to the Copyright Problem Presented by RAM Copies Made During Web Browsing. Hoffmann, Gretchen McCord // Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal;Fall2000, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p97
Focuses on the significance and implications of copyright law system. Role in using web and modern copyright law; Importance of copyright purposes; Purpose of the reproduction of right.
- WEBSITES. Suthedand, Lisa A. // Journal of Nutrition Education;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p254
Presents Websites for the experienced qualitative researcher. Discussions on the progress of Qualpage; Information access on the Internet for the contribution of professionals; Use of Web browser to mark for qualitative research.
- JUST BROWSING. // eWeek;1/5/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p12
The article lists the top 10 browsers used to access eWeek.com in December 2008 which include Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0, Mozilla Firefox 3.0, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0.
- Moving by the book. Gliddon, Josh // Bulletin with Newsweek;03/21/2000, Vol. 118 Issue 6216, p79
Presents answers to queries about Uniform Resource Locator (URL) browsers used in the Internet. Includes functionality of URL browsers; Means of moving the URL around; Movement between Netscape and Microsoft.