Real Estate Gets Smart
- Dubai firm fixes smart cities on radar. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;2/29/2016, p12
The article reports that Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) based developer of knowledge based business townships SmartCity will be building 'SmartCity' Kochi, Kerala as well as construct smart cities in other Indian states like Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, and Karnataka.
- MiRealSource to expand. Duggan, Daniel // Crain's Detroit Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p42
The article reports that Troy, Michigan-based multiple listing service MiRealSource Inc. is hiring 20 employees to staff a call center as part of a new service for area residential real estate agents. The real estate appointment center service will help brokers representing buyers and sellers to...
- NAR Pilot Program Rates Real Estate Agents' Service. Sichelman, Lew // Origination News;Oct2013, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p1
The article offers information related to the system for rating real estate agents in the U.S. developed by the U.S. National Association of Realtors.
- SDSU Rejuvenates Its Corky McMillin Center for Real Estate. HIRSH, LOU // San Diego Business Journal;9/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p5
The article reports that the next generation of real estate professionals will be catered to by the Corky McMillin Center for Real Estate at the San Diego State University (SDSU) in California. A rethinking of the initial business plan of the center has been prompted by the rough real estate...
- BANKING/FINANCE. // Caribbean Business;4/21/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the facilities opened by Santander Mortgage LLC for real-estate brokers. As part of a support program for the community of real-estate brokers in Puerto Rico, Santander Mortgage LLC has opened a business center for the exclusive use of these professionals. The center,...
- Great American Insurance Group's Professional Liability Division to Offer Professional Liability Insurance Through the Herbert H. Landy Insurance Agency. // Insurance Broadcasting;10/11/2013, p1
The article discusses the professional liability insurance which will be offered by the Professional Liability Division of Great American Insurance Group in partnership with Herbert H. Landy Insurance Agency. It says that the insurance program will be offered to several professional employees...