Bridge Over Troubled Waters
- Lightbridge Lands In-house M&A Legal Eagle. Cohen, Judith Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/22/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p5
Reports on the acquisition of California-based Corsair Communications by Lightbridge Inc. Share price of the companies after the merger; Appointment of Eugene DiDonato as head of the legal department at Lightbridge; Plans concerning the customer services and accounting methods of the company.
- Contract Clauses You Can't Do Without. Kuehn, Richard A. // Business Communications Review;Jul2002, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p58
No abstract available.
- Who's the Boss? Beach, Tarre // Wireless Review;01/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p36
Discusses the effect of consolidation and merger of telecommunication companies to their customers. Benefits of partnership between vendors and resellers; Services required by customers.
- Delivering the merger promises. Budden, George; Slater, Nigel; Cooper, Tony // Telecommunications - International Edition;Oct2002, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p48
Reports on the increasing number of mergers and acquisition in the telecommunication industry. Reduction of the operating cost; Confidence of the shareholder in the merger decision; Improvement of the customer services.
- Attention, shoppers. Booth, Stephen A. // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/14/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p28
Explains how consumers will benefit from the consolidation trend in the telecommunications industry of the United States. Expansion and enhancement of services from merged telephone companies and cable television providers; Charter Communications' closely spaced series of acquisitions; Computer...
- Lightbridge, Corsair Form Strategic Alliance. // RCR;03/06/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p35
Reports that Lightbridge Inc. has established a strategic alliance with Corsair Communications Inc.
- Late news. // RCR;04/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p3
Focuses on a definitive agreement which Corsair Communications Incorporated signed for the acquisition of Subscriber Computing Incorporated. Details on the two companies; Comments from the President and Chief Executive of Corsair, Mary Ann Byrnes.
- Telecom Tremors. // PC Week;01/25/99, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p54
Comments on mergers in the telecommunications industry in the United States in early 1999. Changes in the global industry, which are causing United States companies to seek mergers; Challenges that the United States industry faces; The role that bandwidth is playing; Why telecommunication...
- Cellular/PCS. // Wireless Week;03/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p28
Presents news briefs on cellular and personal communication system as of March 2000. Partnership between Total Sports and Air2Web Inc. to give sports fans updates; Plans of Lightbridge Inc. and Corsair Communications to jointly distribute their wireless business products.