MessageVine Grows With IM Servers
- PCMCIA firms readying faster cellular links. Orrange, Kate // InfoWorld;3/21/94, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p45
Reports on the implementation of Celeritas Technologies Ltd.'s TX-CEL technology by PCMCIA fax/modem vendors. Boost in cellular throughput; Licensing of the technology by Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.; Provision of better cellular connection by the TX-CEL algorithm; Negotiation...
- Arch Taps Lucent For Installations. // Wireless Week;7/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 29, p24
Focuses on an agreement announced by Arch Wireless Inc. with Lucent Technologies to implement advanced messaging technology for enterprise customers, including the installation of a wireless messaging server. Benefits of the server.
- Applications released from platform confines. Biggs, Maggie // InfoWorld;02/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p110
Features several message queuing software products. Applications; Internet applications; Configurations; Key specifications; Capabilities; Implementation of message-queuing technology. INSETS: Message-queuing computer-based training.;Asynchronous messaging pushes to... by Ted Smalley Bowen.
- NTS Messages and Field Day. // QST;Jul2006, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p74
The article provides information on the Field Day 2006 and discusses guidelines for the eligibility of receiving bonus points for handling formal messages.
- G5 Messaging Supports Session-Based SMTP. // Information Today;Mar98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p36
Reports that according to G5 Messaging Forum, G5 Messaging, the integrated multimedia messaging specification supports the use of the session-based Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) for Internet tranfers. Information on the G5 Messaging Forum; Applications which the session-based SMTP has...
- Novell's MHS plans bring challenge to E-mail firms. Van Kirk, Doug // InfoWorld;4/11/94, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the plans of Novell Inc. to revamp its Message Handling Service (MHS). Implications for users; Standardization of basic messaging as an operating system feature; Plans of small publishers for meeting this threat; Appeal of other vendors to niche markets that are not served by the...
- RadioMail service gains voice messaging, interactive paging. Moeller, Michael // PC Week;8/22/94, Vol. 11 Issue 33, p47
Introduces RadioMail Corp.'s call-in service that lets personal digital assistant (PDA) and laptop personal computer (PC) users receive alphanumeric pages wirelessly. Interactive response capabilities; Voice message via RadioMail operator; Users' interactive handling of messages in real time;...
- Novell's GroupWise gains competitive Web features. Rooney, Paula // PC Week;12/02/96, Vol. 13 Issue 48, p6
Reports that Novell Inc. will begin beta testing Internet services for its GroupWise messaging system in January of 1997. Novell's advantage over its competitors; Upgrade features; Planned changes for the future; Details.
- SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED. // Working Mother;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p76
The article offers information on Sent-Well notes, which features handwritten messages and sending them off to their recipients.