Siemens Eyes No. 3 Spot
- Siemens fleshes out strategies for U.S. market. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;4/2/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p20
Reports that Siemens AG has advanced a package of wireless communication products and strategies in the United States.
- Siemens rocks messaging boat. McNamara, Paul // Network World;04/12/99, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p32
Features Siemens AG's Xpressions 470 family of unified messaging products. Capabilities; Specifications; Applications.
- Siemens Plans Dual-Format Digital Phones. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/15/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p24
Reports on Siemens AG's establishment of a research and development center in San Diego, California, that will develop wireless infrastructure and handset devices for sale in the United States. Siemens' existing wireless infrastructure manufacturing and marketing operations; Features of...
- Siemens selects SignalSoft technology. // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p58
Focuses on Siemens AG's selection of the SignalSoft location technology to improve its wireless communication systems.
- Motorola Phones Dressed In Siemens' Clothing. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p14
Reports on the deal between Motorola Inc. and Siemens AG for manufacturing third generation wireless handsets. Terms of the deal; Difference of the agreement with the pattern established by other manufacturers; Market share of Motorola in 2001.
- Voice capacity is main reason for 3G in Europe. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;5/13/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p26
Reports on the voice capacity of third-generation (3G) wireless communication in Europe. Long-term viability of 3G; Trial networks of Siemens AG and NEC Corp. in Europe; Prediction on the growth of the British market.
- Expanded wireless networks get industry connected. // Food Manufacture;Jan2009, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p52
The article evaluates the iHOP function of the industrial wireless local area networks (IWLAN) from Siemens AG.
- Siemens Offers New Link. // Hearing Products Report;Sep2008, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p13
The article evaluates the Tek, a wireless accessory that allows connection of the company's Pure hearing aids to Bluetooth-equipped devices from Siemens.
- Siemens To Enhance Its WAP Gateways. // Wireless Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p32
Reports on the plan of Siemens AG to upgrade its Wireless Application Protocol gateways, with the help of SignalSoft Corp., a Boulder, Colorado-based location services software developer.