AWS In Success Mode
- NTT, AT&T cell-call plan. // Computing Japan;Oct98, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p38
Reports on NTT Docomo's team-up with AT&T and its subsidiary AT&T Wireless Service to enter the international telephone market in September 1998. Provision of the service via international simple resale; Cost of a daytime weekday three-minute call to the United States from a Docomo cellular...
- DoCoMo plans to buy additional shares of AT&T Wireless. // RCR Wireless News;12/24/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p2
Reports on the plans of the company NTT DoCoMo to purchase additional shares of AT&T Wireless Inc. as of December 24, 2001. Purpose of DoCoMo in purchasing the shares; Stake held by DoCoMo in AT&T; Price of each stock to be purchased by DoCoMo.
- AWS, DoCoMo Get To Work. // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the start of the strategic alliance between NTT DoCoMo and AT&T Wireless Group. Financial information on the alliance; Terms of the deal; Stock options of AT&T.
- DoCoMo Buys Into AWS. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p3
Focuses on the purchase of shares in AT&T Wireless by NTT DoCoMo. Purchase value of the stake; Benefit of the deal to AT&T; Terms of the deal.
- IN THE WRONG MODE. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;3/4/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 9, p21
Reports the partnership between DoCoMo Inc. and AT&T Wireless Inc. in the U.S. Availability of i-mode services from DoCoMo Inc.; Plan of listing DoCoMo Inc. on the New York Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange; Campaign on i-mode-like services.
- NTT DoCoMo, AT&T alliance sealed. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p28
Announces the official commencement of the strategic alliance between NTT DoCoMo and AT&T Wireless in January 2001.
- NTT DoCoMo steps up global strategy. Mori, Yoko // Global Wireless;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p4
Focuses on the global investments of wireless carrier NTT DoCoMo as of January 2001. Percentage of AT&T Wireless acquired by the company; Details of the company's acquisitions in Europe; Impact of the company's deals on other telecommunication companies.
- NTT SENDS A LITTLE DOCOMOJO IN AT&T'S DIRECTION. Gohring, Nancy // Interactive Week;12/4/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 49, p18
Focuses on the financing of NTT DoCoMo for AT&T Wireless. Terms of the agreement; Significance of the financial deal.
- AT&T Wireless Spin-Off Near. Gohring, Nancy // Interactive Week;7/2/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 26, p20
Reports on the plan of AT&T Wireless to spin off its wireless unit on July 9, 2001. Percentage of stake held by NTT DoCoMo in the company's wireless unit.