CTIA Makes Pitch In China
- Retailers Are Key Group For CTIA Show. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/30/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on the CTIA-The Wireless Association's preparation for its convention to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana in May 2012, for which it notes that retailers are a key audience group.
- CTIA 2013 Sharpens Its Focus On Retail. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/20/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p96
The article reports that the Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association (CTIA)- The Wireless Association, an international nonprofit organization, plans to improve its retail sector in the CTIA 2013 convention by expanding retail section and developing special retail programming.
- CTIA panel: Many hurdles must be cleared to make NG-911 a reality. Jackson, Donny // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;
Information on the annual conference of CTIA Wireless that was held in the U.S. in 2012 is presented. Topics focus on the features and benefits of next-generation 911 (NG-911) platform. The conference featured several individuals including Helena Mitchell from the Center for Advanced...
- EVENTS CALENDAR. // Wireless Asia;Feb2010, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p32
A calendar of technology-related events in Asia, Spain, and the U.S. from February-June 2010 is presented which includes Global Mobile Awards on February 16 in Barcelona, Spain, CTIA Wireless trade show on March 23-25 in Las Vegas, Nevada, and Vietnam Telecoms International Summit on May 18-20...
- `Internet On Viagra' At Wireless I.T. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/01/99, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p1
Focuses on the 1999 Wireless Information Technology (IT) from CTIA. Number of exhibitors and preregistered attendees; Comments by CTIA President and Chief Executive Officer Tom Wheeler on the 1999 Wireless IT; Information on the announcements that will be made at the show.
- CTIA Super Mobility Week Has Retail Focus. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/18/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p4
The article offers information on the CTIA Super Mobility Week convention and exhibition to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in September 2014.
- CTIA Expects Rebound At 25th Anniversary Show. PALENCHAR, JOSEPH // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1
The article mentions the silver anniversary of CTIA-The Wireless Association, which has been in the wireless industry trade for 25 years.
- THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT. Murphy, Lee Ann // Expo Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p32
The article offers the best strategies in strengthening attendee experience through mobile technologies. The Wireless Association CTIA uses text messaging to drive traffic to exhibitor booths, giving attendees the chance to win prize. The National Association of Realtors (NAR) mobile application...
- CTIA: Spectrum Reports Flawed. // Wireless Week;04/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p5
Focuses on the flawed reports of CTIA on using upper spectrum bands. Reason for the failure of the reports.