Glenayre Slips on New Guidance
- Glenayre loss due to acquisitions. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p56
Reports on a fourth quarter net loss of Glenayre Technologies Incorporated for the year ended December 31, 1997. Value of the loss; Amount the company gained in the corresponding quarter in 1996; Total net revenues for the fourth quarter; Reason for the net loss.
- Low paging sales hurt Glenayre, sales fall in period. // RCR;08/16/99, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p40
Reports on the net loss incurred by Glenayre Technologies Inc. in the second quarter ended June 30, 1999.
- Glenayre's stock drops following revenue revision. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/4/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p65
Reports on a drop in Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s stock price in the week of December 1, 2000, after the company changed its fourth quarter revenue expectations from a profit of four cents per share to a loss of between one and three cents per share.
- Asia sends wrong message to Charlotte beeper keeper. Speizer, Irwin // Business North Carolina;Dec98, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p20
Focuses on Glenayre Technologies Inc. which experienced a loss in the first quarter of 1998 due to the Asian financial crisis. Comments from analyst with BT Alex Brown Inc., Bo Fifer; Prediction from analysts relating to the company; Statistical information on the company.
- FOLLOW-UP on monitored stocks. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/26/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p6
Presents updates on stock prices of technology companies in the U.S. as of February 2001. Forecast of the earnings of Hewlett-Packard; Information on the financial losses of Nortel Networks; Details on the delayed production and shipment of goods in Schering-Plough plants. INSET: FORECASTS BUY...
- Battered WorldCom should rise from ashes. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/16/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 16, p8
Focuses on the business losses of WorldCom in the U.S. Factors contributing to the downfall; Company background; Stock price of the company.
- The next target. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;6/14/2002, p25
Reports the effect of share prices on the business operations of Comparex in Europe. Factors affecting net cash holdings; Calculation of the business losses of the company; Election of a switch allegiance by Comparex.
- ATMI Sees Continued Materials Business Improvement. // Electronic News;2/10/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 6, pN.PAG
Reports on the net loss of materials and services supplier ATMI Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2002. Amount of its revenues; Percentage of its year-over-year growth; Share price of the company.
- Riskology. // NACD Directorship;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p80
The author states the reasons behind the drop of share price of a company.