Bluetooth Bites Into San Jose
- Bluetooth vendors promise convenience. Lawson, Stephen; Evers, Joris; Cox, John // Network World;12/17/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p12
Highlights the December 2001 Bluetooth Developers Conference. Speakers' emphasis on the importance of interoperability for the short-range wireless communications technology; Bluetooth products listed on the Bluetooth Qualification Program Web site; Number of companies that support the...
- Grease is the Word. Keckler, D.A. // Mobile Radio Technology;Dec98, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p8
Focuses on the closing months of 1998 which is reported to be convention-intensive for those associated with wireless communications. Pressures for speakers and exhibitors; Citing of the joint meeting of the Texas chapters of the Association of Public Safety Communications--International, the...
- Innovation, infrastructure are wireless data themes. Bruno, Antony // RCR;05/17/99, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p20
Details the proceedings of the meeting of wireless data industry leaders in Monterey, California, in May 1999, to discuss actiones need to capitalize on the momentum of the wireless market in the United States. Discussion of innovation and infrastructure as solutions by Starfish Software...
- Gung-Ho for 4G Technology? Seybold, Andy // Wireless Week;4/2/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p10
The article offers information on the upcoming CTIA Wireless 2008 technology trade show.
- CTIA Wireless 1001 Gets Back To Basics. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;3/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p1
Presents information on the CTIA Wireless 2002 convention in Orlando, Florida in March. Highlights of the event; Security measures taken by the CTIA officials; Trends in wireless technologies.
- Getting Back To Reality. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;3/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p61
Comments on the CTIA Wireless 2002 conference in Orlando, Florida. Market outlook for the wireless communication sector; Importance of industry innovations; Updates on some carriers.
- Those Left at Home. SEXTRO, DARREN // Wireless Review;02/01/99, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p148
Provides information on how company managers should choose the representative for the upcoming 1999 Wireless show in New Orleans, Louisiana. Excuses of some managers why they do not allow some of their employees to attend educational events like the Wireless show.
- WELCOME TO THE 2007 RADIO AND WIRELESS SYMPOSIUM. Madihian, Mohammad // Microwave Journal;Dec2006, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p22
The article offers information on the Radio and Wireless Symposium to be held on January 7-12, 2007 in Long Beach, California.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Antenna Systems & Technology;Spring2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p25
A calendar of events for the month of March to June 2012 in the antenna systems and wireless technology industry is presented including the Entelec Conference & Expo in Houston Texas, the IEEE International Conference on Communications - ICC'12 in Ottawa, Canada, and the IMS 2012 in Montreal,...