DoCoMo Buys Into AWS
- DoCoMo plans to buy additional shares of AT&T Wireless. // RCR Wireless News;12/24/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p2
Reports on the plans of the company NTT DoCoMo to purchase additional shares of AT&T Wireless Inc. as of December 24, 2001. Purpose of DoCoMo in purchasing the shares; Stake held by DoCoMo in AT&T; Price of each stock to be purchased by DoCoMo.
- AWS, DoCoMo Get To Work. // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the start of the strategic alliance between NTT DoCoMo and AT&T Wireless Group. Financial information on the alliance; Terms of the deal; Stock options of AT&T.
- NTT DoCoMo steps up global strategy. Mori, Yoko // Global Wireless;Jan/Feb2001, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p4
Focuses on the global investments of wireless carrier NTT DoCoMo as of January 2001. Percentage of AT&T Wireless acquired by the company; Details of the company's acquisitions in Europe; Impact of the company's deals on other telecommunication companies.
- DoCoMo to write off AT&T investment. // RCR Wireless News;4/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p8
Reports on the plan of NTT DoCoMo to write off its investment in AT&T Wireless Services Inc. to comply with new accounting regulations in 2002. Value of investments expected to be written off; Expected loss of DoCoMo for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2002; List of other DoCoMo investments...
- DoCoMo's Global Aspirations. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p3
Deals with the interest of NTT DoCoMo to invest in AT&T Wireless Services (AWS). Impact of removing the tracking stock barrier of AWS; Technological reasons of an AWS investment; Other investment options for NTT DoCoMo.
- AWS In Success Mode. Lee, Rikki // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p6
Focuses on the impact of the partnership agreement between AT&T Wireless Services (AWS) and NTT DoCoMo. Stock market performance of AWS parent AT&T Corp.; Positive developments experienced by AWS in 2000; Terms of their partnership agreement.
- DoCoMo plans share issue to fund AT&T Wireless investment. // RCR Wireless News;1/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p7
Reports that Japanese wireless phone operator NTT DoCoMo plans to make a multibillion dollar loan from five banks to pay for its investment in United States operator AT&T Wireless Services Inc.
- DoCoMo leads 3G, but minority stakes get lackluster return. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;3/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the investment strategy of telecommunication carrier NTT DoCoMo. Investment made by the company in U.S. carrier AT&T Wireless Services Inc. and Hutchison 3G UK Holding Ltd. in 2002; Disadvantage of NTT DoCoMo's decision not to purchase shares in Dutch operator KPN Mobile NV; Number...
- NTT DoCoMo to up Taiwan stake, push i-mode services. // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p32
Reports the plan of NTT DoCoMo, a telecommunication company based in Japan, to increase its stake in KG Telecommunications of Taiwan by purchasing shares from its shareholders and employees by the end of June 2001. Significance of the increased investment to the deployment of a wireless service...