How Cinram Hired a Heap of Help--in a Hurry
- Cinram Expands Into N. America With Fox Video Distribution Deal. Andrews, Sam // Billboard;07/01/2000, Vol. 112 Issue 27, p57
Announces an agreement between Canadian video duplicator Cinram International and 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment for the manufacture and distribution of the studio's video products in the United States and Canada. Details of the agreement, including the construction of new facilities by...
- Fox Home Entertainment lands in Brazil. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;01/25/2000, Vol. 361 Issue 24, p113
Reports on 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment International's establishment of a distribution office for its video recordings in Brazil.
- Fox plans 1st global Vid bow. Andrews, Sam // Billboard;01/22/2000, Vol. 112 Issue 4, p12
Reports on 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment's plans for the simultaneous worldwide video release of the motion picture `The Phantom Menace.' Challenges in simultaneously releasing video recordings of motion pictures; Estimates on the film's sales on video; Criticisms on the company's strategy.
- `Titanic' Rolls Over Big U.K. Sales. Andrews, Sam // Billboard;11/28/98, Vol. 110 Issue 48, p57
Focuses on sales of the home video `Titanic' in Great Britain. Number of copies sold by the British arm of 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment; All-time best sellers in Great Britain; Stores that held special promotions of the video; Comments of spokespersons from stores and media.
- Canada's Alliance Atlantis, U.K.'s Fox Launch Label. Andrews, Sam // Billboard;08/14/99, Vol. 111 Issue 33, p91
Reports that Canadian media giant Alliance Atlantis Communications has joined with 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment in Great Britain to launch a sell-through video label in the country. How the deal expands Alliance Atlantis' presence in Great Britain; Film titles to be released including...
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. // Discount Store News;8/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p45
Reports on motion picture video releases from Twentieth Century Fox Entertainment International for the fourth quarter of 1996.
- Fox bows vid op in Hong Kong. Brodie, John // Variety;10/14/96, Vol. 364 Issue 11, p38
Reports on Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment International's opening of its Asia-Pacific regional office in Hong Kong.
- Twentieth's empire grows worldwide, buy and buy. Spring, Greg // Electronic Media;09/29/97, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p28
Focuses on a numerous amount of acquisitions which were made by Twentieth Century Fox International Television. Comments by Mark Kaner, president of Twentieth Century Fox International Television; Significance of marketing and promotion; Information on Twentieth Century Fox's involvement in...
- Managing ever-changing sell-thru. Goldstein, Seth // Billboard;1/6/96, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p43
Reports from New York, on 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment thirty-one percent increase in cassette sales over 1994. Reason for increase. INSET: Domestic Home video market share, 1993-1995..