The Ethical Company
- Bridgestone works on â€˜greenâ€™ footprint. Moore, Miles // Tire Business;5/23/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p0015
The article focuses on the green business practices of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations LLC.
- Bridgestone Americas renames operations. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2008, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p46
The article reports on the move of Bridgestone Americas Holding Inc. to rename its operations effective January 1, 2009. It states that BSAH, the parent company of Bridgestone's tire operations will be changed to Bridgestone Americas Inc. While Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire LLC will...
- FROM THE RPN ARCHIVES. // Rubber & Plastics News;8/23/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p8
This article highlights some events of the past related to the rubber industry. 25 years ago, on August 20, 1979 Goodyear Corp. and Firestone AG announced plans to phase out biasply tire production, causing plant closings and layoffs. Robert P. Beasley, former Firestone vice chairman and chief...
- Bridgestone buying Pep Boys. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/27/2015, pA02
The article reports on the plan of tire company Bridgestone America to acquire automobile parts chain Pep Boys.
- Speedco to open first Washington location. // Tire Business;12/7/2015, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p0021
The article offers information on the plan of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations to open a Speedco tire store in Spokane, Washington. It states that Speedco locations offer tire, lube, and filter services and mentions that the brand has been controlled by Bridgestone since 2004 after the...
- Pep Boys warns on Icahn stake. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/8/2015, pA02
The article reports on the planned sale of Pep Boys, automobile accessories and car repair services provider, to Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations LLC, automobile and truck parts manufacturer.
- Groundbreaking. // Rubber & Plastics News;3/8/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p5
The article reports that Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations LLC broke ground on February 18, 2010, on its 100 million dollars state-of-the-art technical center in Akron, Ohio.
- Pep Boys Leaning Toward Icahn Over Bridgestone. BILL PETERS // Investors Business Daily;12/23/2015, p00
The article reports on the statement of the auto-parts and service chain Pep Boys concerning the deadline on December 31, 2015 give to the Japanese tire company Bridgestone to bid activist investor Carl Icahn for the former firm. Topics include the revised offer received by Pep Boys from the...
- BATO opens Florida distribution center. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the opening of a tire distribution center in Jacksonville, Florida by Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations (BATO). It notes that the facility will supply tires manufactured in Latin America in the entire U.S. It states that the company operates seven distribution centers...