DESIGNING FROM THE HEART
- Designer program proves popular. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p42
No abstract available.
- REINVENTION. Newsom, Lisa B. // Veranda;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p28
The article discusses various reports within the issue including an article on the restoration of rooms in the chateau of interior decorator Jean-Loup Daraux in France and an article on the redesigning of the home of design consultant Linda Keenan.
- THE VIEW FROM VERANDA COLORATURA. // Veranda;May/Jun2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p28
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the Palladian-inspired home of designer Amanda Lindroth, the infusion of citrus colors in a Spanish Colonial-influenced home, and the reliance on shades of sand and seagrass to color a vacation home.
- THE VIEW FROM VERANDA. Caponigro, Dara // Veranda;Sep2010, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p22
An introduction to the journal is presented which features the works of various interior designers including Bruce Grigga, Alberto Pinto and James Huniford.
- THE VIEW FROM VERANDA. Caponigro, Dara // Veranda;Jan2011, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p12
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on a house decorated by interior decorator Susan Gutfreund, an article on house of singer Jennifer Lopez designed by interior decorator Michelle Workman, and an article on table decorations designed by decorator...
- Interior Professionals Have Designs On New Certificate. Knutson, Ted // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/19/98, Vol. 16 Issue 42, pB5
Reports on the reimplementation of the law mandating the certification of interior designers in Michigan. Significance of the event for members and the competitive environment of the profession; Pre-requisites for certification of interior designers; Requirements that interior design schools...
- THE 2003 HOUSE BEAUTIFUL CELEBRITY SHOWHOUSE. Campbell, Virginia // House Beautiful;Feb2004, Vol. 146 Issue 2, p58
Discusses how several interior designers decorate several houses for the 2003 Celebrity Showhouse of "House Beautiful" magazine.
- 1999 top one hundred interior design giants. Davidsen, Judith // Interior Design;Jan99, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p74
Presents the top interior design firms in the United States. Firm name; Interior design fees; Projects to be completed in 1999.
- Market. Frankel, Elana // Interior Design;Jun2000, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p76
Presents several product summaries relating to interior decoration. Chuck Comeau, the businessman and designer behind Dessin Fournir, ClassicCloth, C.S. Post & Co., and Gerard; DesignTex's One Plus One program; Filipino interior designer Antonio "Budji" Layug.