Lebenthal & Co. Celebrates 75 Landmark Years in Munis
- Lebenthal's taxable muni fund has hit its stride after a rocky start. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;07/27/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30443, p7
Describes the performance of Lebenthal & Co.'s taxable municipal bond fund. Markets served; Top five holdings in the Lebenthal taxable fund; Comment by James L. Gammon, president and senior portfolio manager of the company; Forecast on the municipal bond market supply.
- New Trade System For Odd-Lots. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;8/13/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33961, p1
The article informs that the financial firm Lebenthal & Co. LLC is planning to improve liquidity for trading odd-lot municipal bonds in the secondary market. In order to achieve it Lebenthal will introduce the MuniAxis, a trading platform that employs an open-auction bidding process to buy and...
- Lebenthal Teams Up With Web Wiz for New Muni Platform. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;3/29/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33288, p6
The article reports on the creation of Munigo LLC, a partnership between Municipalbonds.com LLC and Lebenthal & Co., which will do for municipal bonds and make trading cheap and easy for retail investors in the U.S. According to Srinivasan, the newly created online brokerage firm will make it...
- Lebenthal Shutters Muni Underwriting, Institutional Sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34127, p1
The article reports that the financial firm Lebenthal and Co. LLC will exit the municipal public finance underwriting and institutional sales business to focus on municipal retail sales, as of June 2014. Topics include the views of Alexandra Lebenthal, president of the firm, on the impact of the...
- Lebenthal offers credit reports on Web. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30601, p27
Reports that Lebenthal & Co. is offering credit reports on its Web site. Description of the bonds of the company.
- Dot the I's cross the T's. Edwards, Jim // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/31/98, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p9
Presents information on what advertising agencies have to do in order to gain the advertising account of Lebenthal and Co. Value of the account; How Jim Lebenthal, the chairman of the company is described; Business operations of the company.
- Love my stocks. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;03/31/97, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p3
Looks at the steps which Alexandra Lebenthal, president of Lebenthal and Company has put in place to ensure the competitiveness of the firm in the municipal bonds industry. Personal information on Alexandra Lebenthal; Plans for the implementation of further investment equities; Continued...
- Lebenthal & Co. Increases Its Footprint With New L.A. Office. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;6/24/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33933, p5
The article informs that New York City-based broker-dealer Lebenthal & Co. has expanded its public finance business by setting up its new office in Los Angeles, California.
- Municipal Veteran Jay Alpert Joins Lebenthal as New Head of Sales. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;9/30/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33987, p6
The article announces the appointment of municipal veteran Jacob "Jay" Alpert, formerly of M.R. Beal & Co., as the new head of sales at Lebenthal & Co. LLC.