Armstrong Co., Pa., Hospital Wins Baa3
- Fitch Drops Chicago's Holy Cross Hospital to Junk Status. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/1/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31482, p4
Reports on the rate given by Fitch Ratings to the outstanding debt issued by Holy Cross Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. Factors causing the downgraded rating; Total amount of the bonds; Causes to the operational losses incurred by the hospital.
- Bond downgrades take lead. G.A. // AHA News;5/1/95, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p4
Reports on tax-exempt hospital-bond downgrades in the United States for the first quarter of 1995. Impact of managed care on bond ratings; List of bond-rating changes.
- Hospital-bond ratings sustain a beating. G.A. // AHA News;4/10/95, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p4
Reports on the increase in tax-exempt hospital-bond rating downgrades in the first quarter of 1994 as cited by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Comparison with the 1994 figure of the same period; Factors that contribute to the increase in rating downgrades.
- Upgrades reach 10-year high. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;7/31/95, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p4
Lists Standard and Poor Corp.'s upgraded and downgraded hospital bond ratings in the second quarter of fiscal year 1995. Strength of local markets that overcame the pressures on health care facilities; List of upgrades; List of downgrades.
- MINNESOTA: Moody's Hits Hospitals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/1/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33425, p7
The article reports on the decision of the ratings company Moody's Investors Service to downgrade the bond ratings of the hospitals North Memorial Health Care and Maple Grove Hospital in Minnesota.
- Downgrades outpace upgrades of tax-exempt bonds in 1993, S&P says. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;2/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p14
Presents a report of the Standard and Poor's Corp. on the 1993 tax-exempt hospital bonds. Ratings; Factors in hospital-rating changes.
- S&P: Union activity could hamper cost-cutting moves. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;8/21/95, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p3
Reports that union activity among health care workers could affect hospitals' bond rating, according to an article in Standard & Poor's Creditweek report. Work actions that could threaten hospital finances and threaten bond ratings; How hospitals can minimize the risk of poor bond ratings due...
- Bonds. // AHA News;05/03/99, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p8
Presents news briefs on bond ratings issued to hospital and other health care companies in the United States as of May 1999. Rating of Tenet Healthcare's senior notes; Rating of the debt of Ty Cobb Healthcare; Rating of Anna Jaques Hospital's revenue bonds.
- Troubled Detroit Medical Center takes another ratings hit. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p4
Focuses on bond ratings downgrades at Detroit Medical Center by rating agencies. Operating losses triggering the downgrades by Fitch IBCA inc., Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's; Unprofitability of the medical center's ambulatory care network; Recruitment of consulting firm Hunter...