MunicipalTrade Is First E-Firm To Fly Solo on a Negotiated Deal
- MunicipalTrade.com multiplies team, anticipates April launch of web site. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30843, p26
Reports appointment of employees for the MunicipalTrade.com in Atlanta, Georgia. Appointment of Ramsay Sims as the director of finance; Maxwell Payne as the managing director for the municipal trading division; Matthew Schickel serve as the associate in public finance.
- MunicipalTrade Gets $5.5 Million. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/25/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30877, p7
Reports on online investment bank and municipal bond marketplace MunicipalTrade.com's receipt of a cash infusion from two venture capital firms. Amount raised by the company from its first round of funding.
- Yankee bonds (public + 144A). // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p32
Lists investment banks in the United States ranked by yankee bonds in the first quarter of 1999. Amount raised; Market share; Comparison with year-ago level.
- Driven by a sizzling 45% gain in Europe, MTN market maintains its sprightly pace. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/02/99, Vol. 65 Issue 31, p12
Reports on conditions on the medium-term note (MTN) market. MTN programs worldwide by sector in the first half of 1997, 1998 and 1999; Public MTN programs in the United States and Europe; Amount raised by various investment banks.
- After Weak 2000, High Yield Bond Volume Skyrockets in Q1 2001. Conrad, Lee // Bank Loan Report;4/16/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p4
Focuses on the upsurge of the volume of high-yield bond deals underwritten by investment banks in the first quarter of 2001.
- HIGH YIELD CORPORATE DEBT (AN3). // Private Placement Letter;3/4/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p8
Presents the rank of investment banks that have arranged private placements in high-yield corporate bonds in the U.S. in 2000 and 2001.
- City's underwriting team likely to remain unaltered. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;04/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p4
Speculates on the likelihood that New York City will issue a request for proposals (RFP) for a bond underwriting team for 1999. Timing of an RFP; Bond deals being completed by the city; Impact of the absence of RFP to investment banks; Attitude of firms toward the city's current underwriting team.
- @-Bond Frenzy. Rombel, Adam // Global Finance;Jul2000, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p56
Discusses the emergence of selling bond issues online among investment bankers. Examples of companies that have arranged to offer bonds online; Benefits of online bond trading; Opportunities offered to start-up firms and trading systems.
- Reading the Tea Leaves. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p12
Forecasts the increase of bond default rates at investment banks. Restriction on the borrowing actions of lender; Emphasis on bank covenants violations; Implications of declining income on bank covenants.