Nevada Hits Market With $100 Million in Highway Bonds
- Review for Road Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/16/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33766, p7
The article reports that the State Bond Commission in Louisiana will review the new state bond program that will finance the upgrading of state roads in rural areas.
- Nebraska May Sell Road Debt for the First Time Since '69. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/30/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33374, p3
The article discusses the proposal by the state transportation committee of the Nebraska legislature concerning the issuing of bonds to finance highway construction. Nebraska has not issued bonds for highway finance since 1969, but faces a 750 million dollar budget shortfall for 2011 & 2012. ...
- Quinn announces $100 million for transportation. Hawkins, Karen // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;9/29/2010, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p11
The article reports on the 100 million dollar capital funding to help the local governments in Illinois for the repair of potholes, repavement of roads, and replacement of traffic signals.
- Other states may hold clues to fixing Michigan's roads. Moran, Darcie // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/5/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p9
The article reports on funding for the repair of roads in Michigan.
- Hanford looks to upgrade airport to serve business. Lindt, John // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/12/2013, Issue 324677, p1
The article reports on the approved $1.5 million budget plan by the Hanford City council to improve Foggy Bottom Road near its municipal airport.
- Highway finance: Past, present, and future. Williams, Germaine; Howard, Tom // Public Roads;Summer94, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p13
Deals with the finance structure for maintenance, operation and construction of the United States highway system. Findings about the amount spent by the government in 1991 for construction, maintenance and operation of the highway system; Highway finance sources and trends of 1991; Additional...
- Kyle mulls November bond election. Rollins, Brad // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);6/22/2011, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p1A
The article reports that officials from Kyle, Texas are mulling on a bond election in November 2011 to sought approval to borrow funds to widen and rebuild public roads in Texas including Bunton, Goforth, and Lehman roads.
- Young County still pursuing state funds. RASH, BRIAN // Graham Leader;10/30/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 22, p1A
The article reports that the Young County Commission continues its investigation into a traffic rezoning status (TRZ) as an effort to obtain part of the state fund worth $225 million for county road repairs in Texas.
- Highway 100 delayed due to federal fund drop. // Corridor Business Journal;5/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 43, p10
The article reports on the delay of the Iowa Transportation Improvement Program's extension of the Highway 100 in Linn County, Iowa due to the shortage of federal funding.