Six Banc One Bankers Sacked as Part of 'Housecleaning'
- Six Bankers Laid Off At Banc One Capital. Shields, Yvette // American Banker;11/30/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 229, p23
Reports that six bankers were laid off from Banc One Capital Markets Inc. in November 2000. Elimination of as many as 50 positions in the bank.
- Banc One Grabs Siebert Banker to Heighten Chicago Presence. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30752, p27
Reports on Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s hiring of banker Elizabeth Coolidge. Career history of Coolidge; Achievements; Responsibilities in the company.
- Banc One Forces Out Four From Columbus Public Finance Office. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/20/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31639, p1
Chicago, Illinois-based Banc One Capital Markets Inc. dismissed four veteran Columbus, Ohio-based public finance bankers over alleged violations of company policies on e-mail content. The top-ranking banker, whose resignation was sought for failing to properly manage members of his staff, was...
- Banc One Capital Markets Loses Three Investment Bankers. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p6
Banc One Capital Markets Inc. had loss of three investment bankers ï¿½ Brian McGough, the head of its profitable health care group, Los Angeles-based banker Greg Dawley, and Columbus, Ohio-based Boyd Crall, who specialized in industrial revenue bonds. Dawley confirmed he is headed to Merrill...
- Banc One's Wons Named New Managing Director of Health Care Group. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/8/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31631, p31
Chicago-based Banc One Capital Markets Inc. has elevated investment banker Timothy Wons to the level of managing director and head of its small but profitable health care group. Wons, who worked alongside the more senior banker, McGough, building the health care group into a more profitable...
- Banc One's Coolidge Quits New Job Over `Territorial Issues'. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30854, p6
Reports the resignation of Elizabeth Gallagher Coolidge as an investment banker of Banc One Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Alleged territorial disputes as reason for resignation of Coolidge; Reason of Banc One for hiring Coolidge; Consequence of company efforts to increase presence...
- Pfister Jumps to Huntington Capital From Banc One. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p25
Reports that Columbus, Ohio-based Huntington Capital Corp. has appointed former Banc One Capital Markets Inc. investment banking director C. Thomas Pfister as municipal finance director in investment banking with its capital markets group. Other former Banc One executives who are in Huntington;...
- Three Ousted Banc One Veterans Set to Open Ohio Office for RBC. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p1
Three of four former Banc One Capital Markets Inc. investment bankers based in Columbus are expected to join Minneapolis-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc., expanding the firm's Midwest presence to include the lucrative Ohio market, sources said. The three bankers are James Wilhelm, who was a managing...
- Texas Gov. Perry Names Smitherman for PUC. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p4
Reports on the appointment of former Banc One Capital Markets Inc. investment banker Barry Smitherman to the Texas Public Utility Commission by Texas Governor Rick Perry. Smitherman's former work as assistant district attorney in Harris County; Experiences as a public finance investment banker.