- lj best sellers. // Library Journal;6/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 11, p108
This article presents a list of the most borrowed fiction and nonfiction titles in U.S. libraries including "The Appeal," by John Grisham, "A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose," by Eckhart Tolle and "7th Heaven," by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
- lj best sellers. // Library Journal;2/15/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 3, p120
The article lists the most borrowed fiction and nonfiction books in U.S. libraries, which includes "The Lost Symbol," by Dan Brown, "Going Rogue: An American Life," by Sarah Palin, and "I, Alex Cross," by James Patterson.
- Title List. // Teens & Rural Sports: Rodeos, Horses, Hunting & Fishing;2008, p2
The article lists the titles of books in the "Youth in Rural North America" series which includes "Getting Ready for the Fair: Crafts, Projects and Prize-Winning Animals," "Growing Up on a Farm: Responsibilities and Issues" and "Migrant Youth: Falling Between the Cracks."
- Selected Further Reading. // War Since 1945 (9781861892164);2004, p208
The article lists several books which include "Modern Insurgencies and Counter-Insurgencies," by I. F. Beckett, "The New Face of War: How Far Will Be Fought in the 21st Century," by B. Berkowitz, and "Air Power in the Age of Total War," by J. Buckley.
- Read More. // Deadly Black Widows;2009, p24
A list of suggested books, including "Black Widow Spiders," by Eric Ethan, and "Black Widows," Peter Murray.
- Read More. // Crafty Garden Spiders;2009, p24
The article lists two books related to the topic of garden spiders, which are the "Garden Spiders," by Jason Cooper and "The Orb Weaver," by Alice B. McGinty.
- Further Reading. // Forest Fare: Studying Food Webs in the Forest;2009, p31
The article lists the books and web sites about forest ecology and food webs which includes "Forest Food Webs," by Paul Fleisher, "Rainforest," by Ben Morgan and Thomas Marent, and "Understanding Photosynthesis with Max Axiom, Super Scientist," by Liam O'Donnell.
- NOTE/BOOK. // America;11/7/1970, Vol. 123 Issue 14, p385
A list of books received for review by the periodical "America" as of November 7, 1970 is presented including "Broadway," by Brooks Atkinson, "A Day in the Life of Roger Angell," by Roger Angell, and "The Word of Gods: Homilies," by Louis Evely.
- NOTICES OF BOOKS. // History of Science;Mar2010, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p123
The article presents brief descriptions of several books including "Psychedelic Psychiatry: LSD From Clinic to Campus," by Erika Dyck, "Benjamin Franklin and the Politics of Improvement," by Alan Houston and "The Shadow of Enlightenment: Optical and Political Transparency in France, 1789-1848,"...
- Further Reading. // Birds (9781590362037);2005, p23
The article lists several books related to birds including "Birds, Nests and Eggs," "Birds in Your Backyard," and "Smithsonian Kids' Field Guides: Birds of North America East."