WITH MINIMAL FOOD COST: Pudding/gelatin makeovers
- Puddings & gelatins broaden sales base. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p132
Highlights United States foodservice directors' introduction of puddings and gelatins to expand menu options and boost sales. Superior prepared products; Carryout pudding; Pudding as dessert item; Preparation of puddings and gelatins.
- Puddings & gelatins. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p146
Presents information on puddings and gelatins in the foodservice industry in the United States. Comments from Greg Kalina fsd for the Goddard School District; Information on the packaging of the puddings and gelatins; How they are distributed at Our Lady of Victory Hospital. INSET: `We serve...
- Mousse, Pudding & Gelatin: Still a Menu Basic. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p110
Talks about mousse, pudding and gelatin in menus. Pudding flavors; How gelatin is described; Popular toppings.
- Squeezable desserts. // Discount Store News;6/2/97, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p45
Presents Squeezert, a pudding and gelatin desserts for kids by Energy Zone. Packaging; Gels and pudding flavor; Prices.
- Popular English pudding regains its good name. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/14/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p20
Reports on the reuse of the Spotted Dick name for a pudding dish served at the Tewkesbury Hospital in Gloucestershire, England.
- Tryton cooks Sunday lunch. // Food Manufacture;Mar2001, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p18
Introduces pudding meal at Tryton Foodservice at Yorkshire, England. Description of pudding meal; Inclusion of fillings in the meal; Options of Yorkshire in fillings.
- turn to jelly. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Sep2003, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p94
Provides information on gelatine and its significance to food preparation. Origin of gelatine; Functions of gelatin; Factors to consider when using gelatin in food preparation.
- PUDDIN' ON THE RICE. // Restaurant Business;May2003, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p70
A Quintessentia nursery dessert has been elevated to star status at a sleek new eatery dedicated entirely to rice pudding. Called Rice to Riches, the New York sweet shop is the brainchild of owner Peter Mocco.Mocco outfitted his kitchen with a row of single burner stoves topped by oversized...
- FOR CUSTOMERS YOUNG AND OLD: CREAMY SOUL-SOOTHERS. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p86
Presents information on a variety of desserts offered in several food service programs in the U.S. Examples of creamy desserts; Basic pudding products; Flavors of yogurts; Other presentations of creamy desserts.