AND EVERY WAY: EGGS EVERY DAY
- Cracking Other Dayparts. R. V. // SN: Supermarket News;Winter2011 Whole Health Supplement, p20
The article reports on the efforts of the food service industry in the U.S. in 2011 to promote eggs as a breakfast meal.
- Food service companies must act on EU pork. Goodger, Tony // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/16/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4719, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Britain Faces Egg Crisis" published in the March 9, 2012 issue.
- EGGS CAMPAIGN HIGHLIGHTS LOOMING EU CAGE BAN. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/25/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4705, p97
The article reports that food services in Great Britain will be appealed by a campaign to purchase eggs bearing the British Lion mark to avoid falling foul of a 2012 ban on conventional battery cages .
- IHEAVY. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p16
The article reviews Garden Stuffed Crepes from International House Of Pancakes (IHOP).
- National Egg Month. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p108
May 2003 is National Egg Month, which affords foodservice operators 30 days of money-making opportunities. The American Egg Board is offering a complimentary set of merchandising materials.
- ATLANTA 100. Lauterbach, Christiane // Atlanta;Dec2004, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p204
This article presents information about various restaurants in Atlanta, Georgia. After a change of ownership, the Asada restaurant has reemerged as a worthwhile destination for those who like their food on the spicy side and can accept decor without concession to mainstream comfort. Chef Michael...
- Firms unaware of egg law. Bruce, Jo // Morning Advertiser;1/20/2011, Issue 524, p29
The article reports that 46 percent of food-service companies are not aware about the implications of major European Union legislative changes on egg production, which may lead to a ban on their products.
- Food Cart Revolution. Quillen, Abby // Yes!;Winter2014, Issue 68, p38
The article offers information on the changing revolution of food carts along with the information on its increasing trend. Topics discussed include the Big Egg in Portland, Oregon which serves wraps which are made with organic farm-fresh eggs and sandwiches, Nong's Khao Man Gai food cart, which...
- Egg Shop. // New York;8/11/2014, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p128
The article reviews the restaurant Egg Shop located at 151 Elizabeth St., New York City.