ANTON-RUN A&W UNIT: Sales Flying high in Norfolk
- ANTON OPENS DOORS IN NRA EFFORT. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the move of Anton Airfood Inc. to help the program of the National Restaurant Association to show students the career opportunities in the food service industry. Activities provided by Anton for students.
- Anton Airfoods to open nine eateries in Norfolk Airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/07/98, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p16
Reports on Anton Airfoods Inc.'s plan to open nine restaurants at Norfolk International Airport in Norfolk, Virginia. Plan to offer a mix of regional and national branded concepts as well as three original concepts that reflect the cultural heritage of the Virginia/Tidewater region; Other...
- AAI ADDS TWO NEW CONCEPTS AT JFK. // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the addition of two concept restaurants of Anton Airfood Inc. (AAI) at the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Total contract value between AAI and the JFK International Airport; Features of the restaurants; Location of the restaurants.
- FYI clears ground for landing of new sports bar and grille. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/12/2003, Issue 323138, p3
Presents an update on Anton Airfoods' construction project for the Valley Grill and Sports Bar located at the main lobby area of the Fresno Yosemite International Airport in Fresno, California. Design of the airport restaurant which will feature memorabilia from Valley athletes and restaurant...
- Patricia Anton. Smyth, Whit // Nation's Restaurant News;4/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p36
Focuses on the career of Patricia Anton, president and chief executive of Anton Airfood Inc. in Washington, D.C. Career background; Influence of husband Bill Anton; Description of leadership style.
- Anton Airfood awarded contract at Raleigh-Durham, N.C. airport. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/07/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p19
Reports on airport foodservice company Anton Airfood Inc.'s receipt of a foodservice contract for two terminals at the Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina. Anton Airfood's agreement to take over 18 spaces between terminals A and C at the airport; Other airports where Anton...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 42, p20
Presents newsbriefs related to the hospitality industry in the U.S. as of October 2002. Washington-based fast-food chain Anton Airfood Inc.'s opening of restaurants at two airports in the state; Foodservice provider Sodexho Inc.'s launch of a fresh contract and renewal of another; Bon Appetit...
- Viewpoint: How to Hold People. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p40
Focuses on the approach used by Pat Anton of Anton Airfoods in managing the company's employees. Education and training provided to employees; Outcome of the company's strategy.
- AAI'S 'PASSPORT' TO FLY HAPPY. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Reports on the launch of Passport to International Spirits food service program by Anton Airfood Inc. in an effort to find a beverage menu designed de-stress travelers in 2002. Challenge faced by the company with regard to the program; Beverages showcased in the program.