NEW PRES. AND CEO TO ADDRESS: FINE HOST'S GREATEST NEED
- 'A PERFECT FIT': FINE HOST BUYS FOOD MGMT. // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p28
Presents an interview with Bob Jantzen, president and chief executive officer of Fine Host Corporation. Opinion on the acquisition of Food Management Corp.; Style in industrial management; Sales forecasts.
- Fine Host names Hatch. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p28
Reports the appointment of Lawrence A. Hatch as chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Fine Host Corp. Career background of Hatch with Volume Service Inc.; Services provided by Fine Host.
- New pres. at Fine Host. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p38
Presents information on the appointment of Gerald Buccino, as president and chief executive officer at Fine Host Corporation. Information on Buccino's company being hired by the corporation to review its operations in December 1997; Why Fine Host hired the company to review its operations;...
- Fine Host undergoes damage control. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p1
Reports the recruitment of Buccino & Associates Inc., a New York City-based crisis-management firm, to handle daily operations of Fine Host Corp. as it seeks to replace its top senior managers who were dismissed for accounting irregularities. Account on the personnel dismissed by Fine Host...
- FORMER MARRIOTT EXEC.: Robert Jantzen is new Fine Host ceo. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p2
Announces the appointment of Robert J. Jantzen as president and chief executive officer of Fine Host Corp. Information on the work experiences of Jantzen.
- Jantzen joins Aramark. // Food Management;Apr2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p12
Reports the recruitment of Bob Jantzen as chief executive officer for Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Career history; Achievements and accomplishments; Company operations of Aramark.
- Raring to grow. Golding, Christina // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/22/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4236, p22
Interviews Bob Jantzen, president international for Aramark's food service. His career background; His opinion about the difference between the U.S. and Europe on food service; Strategy of the company in establishing a position in Europe.
- Breakfast fills in the blanks. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/21/97, Vol. 31 Issue 29, The Breakfast Journal p6
Presents an interview with Bob Jantzen, president of Marriott Corporate Services division's Sunrise Breakfast Co. about his thoughts on breakfast in the workplace. Result of the company's successful Crossroads program on lunches; Focus on basic food; Examples of the Starbucks and Au Bon Pain menus.
- Six federal laws you need to remember. // Workforce;Jan97 Supplement Tools, Vol. 76, p4
Outlines the six federal laws which will help in defending the company against the costly trend. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; Civil Rights Act of 1991; The Americans with Disabilities Act; The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA);...