FOLLOWING LINDLEY ACQUISITION: HOST AMERICA LOOKS AHEAD
- WHILE HANDLING VOLUME BOOST: Host America signs 3 B&Is. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p32
Announces the addition of three business accounts at Host America Corporation. Factor attributed to the company's revenue growth; Cost of Host America's renovation plans for the dining center of Stamford Harbor Park.
- Paradigm Breakers. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p26
Discusses the foodservice management industry's fastest growing concern, Host America Corp. in Hamden, Connecticut. Background of the company; Reasons why the company decided to diversify into corporate dining; Name of the people included in the top management of the company; Other locations of...
- Host America rolls-out new Twin Rinks program. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p17
Reports on Host America's food service contract at Twin Rinks in Stamford, Connecticut. Targeted revenues for the first year; Menu of the sports bar expected to open in November 1998; Business hours; Services.
- Host America trims losses to $42,000 in fiscal 2001. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/8/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 41, p12
Reports on the streamlining of the operations of Host America Corp.,a food service contractor in Hamden, Connecticut. Losses of Host America; Revenue projections.
- IN CORPORATE DINING: Altering the perception. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p84
Focuses on the offering of home meal replacement (HMR) packages and take-home meals in the business-and-industry food service sector. Requirements in implementing an HMR program; Information on the Monday Night Football Party Packs offered by Host America; Entrees served at Erie Insurance.
- Host America to acquire food management firm. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/26/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p188
Reports on contract food service company Host America Corp.'s signing of a letter of intent to acquire a private contract food service firm in Connecticut.
- Host America Acquires Shelf-stable Supplier. // Food Management;Oct2001, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p16
Reports the acquisition of the assets of Contra-Pak Inc. by Host America Corp. in Dallas, Texas. Benefits from the acquisition; Plans of Host America to utilize the Dallas operation of Contra-Pak; Increase of exposure to 'Meals on Wheels' customers.
- Sales Jump 20%: 4 new brand stations lift counts at Conn. newspaper. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the sales at the `Hartford Courant Newspaper' building cafeteria in Connecticut. Why Host America was chosen to take over the food service operations of the cafeteria; Description of the four Host America-branded stations; Most popular station; Price ranges.
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST MARKETING BOSSES. Carroll, Diana // B&T Weekly;3/2/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2601, p16
The article presents the results of the SG Group and B&T Marketing Employer of the Year Survey in Australia. The top twenty advertising and marketing employers include Host, Red Balloon Days and Horizon Communications. The article also includes lists of best marketing department leadership,...