IN LOCAL PROGRAM: Exec. chef offers a fair start
- Votive at an Open Window. O'Brien, Jeff // Atlanta Review;Spring/Summer2007, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p111
Presents the poem "Votive at an Open Window," by Jeff O'Brien. First Line: Rived cloud flies from wood to wood; Last Line: soon to become God again.
- PEOPLE. // Electrical Wholesaling;Dec2004, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p40
Reports on developments about executives in the electrical industry in the United States as of December 2004. Appointment of Dave Sanders as national sales director for Leviton Manufacturing's voice and data division; Election of Victor Jury Jr. as chairman of the board of IMARK Group;...
- Early Snow after Hearing Richard Wilbur. O'Brien, Jeff // Apalachee Review;2007, Issue 58, p89
Presents the poem "Early Snow after Hearing Richard Wilbur," by Jeff O'Brien. First Line: Admit, then, to another failed attempt, Last Line: soft thunder when we land.
- Learning From a Trip Abroad. Hamstra, Mark // SN: Supermarket News;6/8/2009, Vol. 57 Issue 23, p22
The article presents a brief career profile of Jeff O'Brien, merchandising manager at Wakefern Food Corp. O'Brien has been enrolled to the Executive Master's in Food Marketing program of St. Joseph's University. He got fresh insights for his own responsibilities as merchandising manager on a...
- COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO BE VULNERABLE. EHRMANN, JOE // Voice Male;Fall2015, Vol. 19 Issue 67, p26
The article offers a brief profile of American activist Joe Ehrmann, who received a lifetime achievement award from national organization Call to Men, for his activism on behalf of males. Ehrmann reportedly believes that athletic coaches have the moral responsibility in educating boys. Comments...
- ARIZONA: Unkind Cuts. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p33
Reports that the Phoenix suburb of Glendale in Arizona will stop hiring employees and cut back on replacing equipment and put off several city projects as of November 2002. Reasons for the expected move; Cuts in department budgets of the suburb.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p11
Informs the hiring and selection of employees in Great Britain. Increase of advertised jobs for senior executives; Scheme by HMS Personnel Services for the distribution and food processing industries; Increases in recruitment advertising volumes.
- People and post. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on appointments and resignations from office of some employees in personnel management field in Great Britain. Appointment of Tom Cannon as chief executive of the Management Charter Initiative; Appointment of William Abell as general manager for personnel of Midlands Co-of; Resignation...
- People going places. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p12
Presents information on the hiring of employees at companies which are involved in the adhesive and sealants industry in the United States. Selection of Elizabeth Meyers Armstrong, as Zeneca Resins' general manager for the Americas; Selection of Thomas Bezek as a process chemist at Adhesives...