SIX MONTHS AND COUNTING: Novation's online group grows
- B2B As Hype. // Siliconindia;May2000, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p10
Cites how business-to-business electronic commerce can help improve efficiency within the supply chain. Aggregation of goods and services into commodity items and differentiated items; Absence of a real free market in commodities.
- Internet could save schools big bucks. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;May2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p13
Reports that schools across the United States are starting to purchase needed supplies over the Internet. Saving on administrative costs; Amount being spent by United States public schools on supplies each year.
- Which Online Customers To Pursue? // Business Communications Review;Sep2002, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p6
No abstract available.
- 'Net Purchasing Activity Remains Sluggish. McClenahen, John S.; Jusko, Jill // Industry Week/IW;Jun2002, Vol. 251 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the online purchasing activities in the Internet. Rate in the purchase of goods and services; Factors that hinder the growth of online activities.
- E-commerce shoots for the hip pocket. Quinton, Brian // Telephony;01/04/99, Vol. 236 Issue 1, p32
Focuses on the advantages to electronic commerce consumers in using electronic wallets when purchasing products online. Utilizations of electronic wallets; Benefits of electronic retailers in terms of saving time and effort when using the online service; Overview on the plans of various...
- Makes the Important Measurable Not the Measurable Important. Frisch, Katherine K. // Government Procurement;Jun2002, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p4
Focuses on the challenges of moving public-sector procurement process online. Advantages of electronic procurement; Improvement on the compliance in the form of reduced maverick spending; Success of several e-procurement solutions.
- State Purchasers Say Hello to Good Buys. Wimmer, Sandra J. // Government Procurement;Jun2002, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p6
Features CAL-Buy, an innovative electronic procurement program developed by Accenture of Sacramento for the Department of General Services Procurement Division in California. Success of purchasing through CAL-Buy; Automation of state's order and approval process; Consolidation of pre-approved...
- Online purchasing system improves efficiency. // American City & County;Nov98, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the effect of Re-engineered Automated Procurement Information Delivery (RAPID) system on purchasing cost in Montgomery County, Maryland. Reason for the creation of RAPID; Annual revenue generated by the RAPID system; Implementation cost of the system; Reduction of mailing, postage...
- Advice for car shoppers: Even online, beware. Luczak, Richard J. // Automotive News;3/20/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5866, p14
Comments on the use of electronic commerce for automobile purchases in the United States. Assertion of Microsoft and dot-coms on online purchase and distribution of automobiles; Comparison of services offered by automobile sales people and online dealers; Advice for automobile buyers using the...
- Discovering Price Discovery. Oliva, Ralph A. // Marketing Management;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p46
Discusses guidelines in participating in an online dynamic bid process. Alliances between traditional adversaries, marketers and purchasing managers; Research results on impact of online, reverse auctions on supply relationships; Advantages and disadvantages of online dynamic bidding processes;...