AN FSD NEWSTRACK REPORT: VETERAN'S MEDICAL CENTERS STEP-UP CONSOLATION EFFORT
- Ground Zero. Webster, Richard A. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/3/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to construct a medical center in the downtown area in New Orleans, Louisiana. Residents are open to the idea while others showed a mixture of bitterness, sadness and resignation. Furthermore, homeowners who wanted fair...
- Memorandum on the John D. Dingell Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Clinton, William J. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/14/97, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p1036
Presents United States President Bill Clinton's July 8, 1997 memorandum on the John D. Dingell Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan. Dingell's career history; Accomplishments as Congressman; Naming of the facility after Dingell.
- Enhanced-Use Lease (EUL) of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Real Property for the Development of a Permanent Supportive Housing Facility in Lyons, NJ. Shinseki, Eric K. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/3/2011, Vol. 76 Issue 191, p61151
The article focuses on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' (VA) notice of intent to enter into an enhanced-use lease (EUL) on the 160-acre parcel of land at the VA New Jersey Health Care System-Lyons Campus Medical Center in Lyons, New Jersey.
- Fifty Years of Caring for Veterans on 50 Irving Street. // Vantage Point;2015, p1
A post from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) about the 50th anniversary of the Washington D.C. VA Medical Center with details on the medical center's history and milestones is presented.
- Human Hug Project partnering with VA to launch the Hug Ambassador Program. // Vantage Point;Aug2016, p35
The article reports that the Human Hug Project visited the Battle Creek VA Medical Center and Wyoming Health Care Center on July 27-29, 2016 where they announced a pilot program to expand the reach, and power, of a hug.
- Medical Center Director openings. Sherrard, Darren // Vantage Point;Feb2016, p1
The article reports on the medical center director openings under the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Montana, Alaska site visits help VA move forward in improving care in for rural Veterans. // Vantage Point;Jul2016, p43
A personal narrative is presented which explores author experience of visiting Montana and Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Centers to learn about how these state offer service to Veterans.
- Surprising benefits of pursuing your VHA career in New Orleans. Green, Dan // Vantage Point;Jul2016, p63
The article reports that a new U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center will soon be built in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- IN ILLINOIS, TEXAS, OTHER SITES: VA explores combined food production, labor alternative. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p10
Focuses on the United States Department of Veterans' Affairs (VA) Nutrition and Food Service program. Food service offered by VA facilities; Job descriptions of Veterans Canteen Service (VCS) workers; Benefits of consolidating food production facilities.