IN BRANDED CASH-OP: Coffee, tea or Chailatta? East Carolina U. offers all
- All aboard. Brooks, Leslie // American School & University;Oct96, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p39
Features the East Carolina University Transit Authority (ECUT). Students' role in the management and operation of ECUT; Brief history; Comments by Pat Gertz; Composition and responsibilities of the four-member management team; Details of ECUT's operations; ECUT's future plans.
- Building a strong academic program at East Carolina University: Practical experiences. Zauner, Christian W. // Quest (00336297);May98, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p206
Makes suggestions on how East Carolina University can build a strong academic program, especially in its Health and Human Performance. History on the university; When East Carolina University was established; Information on the university.
- Known as his wife. Leeper, W. J. // Library Journal;5/1/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 8, p10
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Movers & Shakers," from the March 15, 2007 issue.
- Virtual Reality. Auld, Lawrence; Pantelidis, Veronica S. // T H E Journal;Nov99, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p48
Provides an overview on the Virtual Reality and Education Laboratory (VREL) which is administratively attached to the Department of Broadcasting, Librarianship and Educational Technology (BLET) in the School of Education at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina. Background on...
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Writing Lab Newsletter;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5/6, p13
The article announces that the Department of English of the East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina seeks to hire a colleague with experience and an active research agenda in writing centers.
- Muscle Memory. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Oct99, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p28
Details the study conducted by researchers from East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina on the benefits of aerobic exercise for young and old men and women. Intervals of the exercise; Findings of the study.
- Showcase: SDA Representatives. Billingsley, Catherine // Surface Design Journal;Winter2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p58
The article reviews the exhibition "Showcase: An Exhibition by Surface Design Association Representatives," at the Wellington B. Gray Gallery of the School of Art and Design in East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina in June 2006.
- Editor's Notes. Brown, Abbie // TechTrends: Linking Research & Practice to Improve Learning;Nov2012, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p2
An introduction to articles published in the issue is presented, including one which showcases the work of faculty in advanced-degree programs of study in educational/instructional technology and another article on the efforts of faculty and students in the masters and certificate programs in...
- Purple Reign? Patrick, Dan; Abdul-Jabbar, Karim; McNown, Cade; Stokes, J. J. // Sports Illustrated;9/15/2008, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p36
A list is presented of suggestions to improve the performance and public image of the East Carolina University football team.