1ST U.S. EVENT: Food & Bvg. Forum sets sail
- The hungry seventh of the world. McLaughlin, Martin M. // America;5/3/1997, Vol. 176 Issue 15, p14
Focuses on the World Food Summit and N.G.O. Forum, two international meetings that took place in the second week of November 1996. Participants of the summit; Seven commitments of the summit; How the commitments can be viewed when taken as a whole; Topics of the forum about the malfunctioning...
- The Smart Get Smarter at IFT. Berry, Donna // Dairy Foods;Jun2007, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p46
The article offers information on the 2007 International Food Technologists (IFT) Annual Meeting & Food Expo that will take place in Chicago, Illinois, on July 28-August 1, 2007. INSET: Dairy Proteins Headline Two Symposia.
- WORLDWIDE FOOD EXPO 2009. // National Provisioner;Oct2009, Vol. 223 Issue 10, p48
No abstract available.
- New products conference adds top chefs to roster. // Prepared Foods;Sep98, Vol. 167 Issue 9, p38
Provides information on the 16th Annual New Products Conference on October 4-7, 1998 at the Ritz-Carlton in Rancho Mirage, California. Title of the discussion on the Foodservice Session; Chefs who committed to participate on the panel; Panelists included in the second segment of the Foodservice...
- SIAL d'Or 2012 Competition Kicks Off in Montreal. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;4/16/2012, p15
The article offers information on the Salon International de l'Alimentation Canada (SIAL d'Or) to be held in Montreal in May 2012.
- World Innovations and Food Connections at SIAL 2012 from October 21-25. // Chef Magazine;Aug2012, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p4
The article offers information on World Innovations and Food Connections at SIAL, The Global World Marketplace, 2012 from October 21-25.
- OH SO TASTY. // Gay Community News;Jun2008, Issue 222, p8
The article offers information on the upcoming Taste of Dublin Festival to be held in Iveagh Garden in Dublin, Ireland on June 12-15, 2008.
- Food for Comfort and Style. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb2003, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p117
Features food shows in the U.S. Gourmet products show; International fancy food and confection show.
- IDF WORLD DAIRY SUMMIT. // Italian Journal of Food Science;2009, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p117
The article offers information about the 2009 IDF World Dairy Summit organized by the International Dairy Federation (IDF) and the German National Committee of IDF and will take place on September 20-24, 2009 in Berlin, Germany.