IN TWO CAFES: Nike runs organic wkly
- Grapevine. Hattam, Jennifer // Sierra;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 91 Issue 1, p20
The article offers news related to environmental protection. Whole Foods Market Inc. branched out to whole-life retailing last fall, adding a shop in West Hollywood specializing in eco-friendly clothing and housewares to its chain of 180 grocery stores. British model Elizabeth Hurley, the mother...
- Baseball-playing seniors star in Nike ad. // Advertising Age;6/29/92, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p49
Announces that Nike's fall `Just do it' campaign will include one spot featuring `Kids & Kubs,' a group of baseball players all more than 75 years old. Will break on Major League Baseball's All-Star Game; Descriptions of their other new commercials; Signed tennis star Jim Courier to an...
- Nike creates new division to stage global events. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;09/30/96, Vol. 67 Issue 40, p2
Tells that Nike is building a global event marketing division to create and acquire properties. Total control over every aspect of how its brand is packaged and presented; Nike Sports & Entertainment's negotiations to acquire and create properties in several countries; Comments from Nike...
- Will recycled sneakers be next shoe fad? // International Wildlife;Nov92, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p27
Announces that athletic shoe manufacturer Nike is working on ways to recycle old sneakers into new products. Nike is already recycling production scraps and defective shoes into new shoe soles.
- Talk test. Burfoot, Amby; Wischnia, Bob // Runner's World;Jun93, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p17
States that Nike has recently signed the Kenyan national track team. Comment from Nike spokesman Keith Peters.
- Complete elite. // American Fitness;May92, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p54
Presents Nike's spring '92 collection coordinates from head to toe. Latest bodywear basics group; Phone number provided for information on availability.
- The future of fitness. // American Fitness;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p60
Introduces Nike's Air Total Body 2010 shoes. Feminine styling; Equipment-driven construction; Features; Design benefits; Nike's Total Body Conditioning series; Contact information.
- Powerful Nike heads out-of-bounds as it changes ads to reach hoi polloi. Crain, Rance // Crain's New York Business;01/19/98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p9
Presents views on the Nike Company and its ad campaign. Views on the ad campaign; Problems with this campaign.
- Nike U.S. apparel sales off 20.5% in quarter, international sales up. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/9/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the drop in sales by Nike Inc.'s U.S. athletic apparel in the fourth quarter ended May 31, 1993. Overall apparel sales; Athletic footwear; Figures; Statistics; Comparative dates.