FoodCapsule: JUICE PRICES RISE 20%
- Selling from the `dual cart'. Phillips, Kent // Beverage World;05/15/2000, Vol. 119 Issue 1690, p107
Focuses on issues concerning the bottling industry. Importance of determining the volume per outlet selling; Details on pricing and promotion of packages; Suggestions on developing a long-term plan.
- PRICING: A NEW PARADIGM. Bellas, Michael C. // Beverage World;2/15/2003, Vol. 122 Issue 2, p23
Presents issues on pricing in the beverage industry in the U.S. as of February 2003. Importance of pricing; Factor that makes price increases hard to get; Impact of price increase on profitability and cash flow.
- Scottish minimum booze price battle referred to EU courts. // Grocer;5/3/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8152, p8
The article reports that the odds of minimum unit pricing returning to the Westminster agenda in England have lengthened after the government of Scotland's dispute with the alcohol industry was referred to the European Union courts.
- GetrÃ¤nke. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;2/15/2013, Issue 7, p0048
The article reports on sales trends for drinks in Germany, including beer, apple wine, and mineral water.
- Periscope stockwatch/monthly review. // Beverage World;1/31/95, Vol. 114 Issue 1584, p22
Presents statistics on stock prices of beverage companies in the United States.
- REALITIES OF THE CURRENT MARKETPLACE. Dawson, Havis // Beverage World;10/15/2001, Vol. 120 Issue 10, p8
Assesses the state of the beverage industry in the United States as of October 2001. Beer volume; Rise in pricing; Role of soft pricing in the financial performance of beverage companies.
- New products. Theodore, Sarah // Beverage Industry;Nov97, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p25
Introduces several products from the beverage industry. Availability of the products; Its features and prices.
- Naive views on minimum pricing. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;2/14/2013, Issue 89, p28
In this article, the author discusses the impact of implementing minimum unit price (CMUP) for alcohol on alcoholic beverages industry of Great Britain.
- A Forum Classic: The Word from Wall Street. A. K. // Beverage World;7/15/2014, Vol. 133 Issue 7, p51
The article focuses on a discussion on beverage stocks performance in 2013 at the 2014 Beverage Forum.