PIZZA IS BIGGEST DRAW: Meal counts up 40%-50% in UNH market
- And Sales More Than Double: Univ. New Hampshire freshens kiosk. // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p1
Highlights the move of the University of New Hampshire in Durham in opening a Freshens fullservice kiosk in The Coffee Office. Its sales; Comments from John Plodzik, manager of foodservice; Its amenities; Price of smoothies.
- WITH MEAL PLAN EQUIVALENCIES: Univ. of New Hampshire jumps onto new concept. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p8
Reports that the University of New Hampshire in Durham has launched Jump in its Memorial Union building's food court. Kinds of foods offered; Information on the food court; Remarks from the dining director.
- UNH initiates delivery service. // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p15
The University Hospitality Services Department at Durham, New Hampshire-based University of New Hampshire has initiated a free food delivery service to employees located a distance away from its main campus retail restaurant, the food court in the Memorial Union Building. A van makes two mid-day...
- Guiding Stars Shines at New Hampshire. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p8
The article announces that the University of New Hampshire in Durham has introduced the Guiding Stars rating system that analyzes recipes and rates them with stars to give customers an idea about the food they choose. Director of dining Jon Plodzik says analyzing the recipes is like a debit and...
- Dahlia Nardone. // FoodService Director;3/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p16
An interview with Dahlia Nardone, assistant retail manager at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, about her experiences and accomplishments in the foodservice industry is presented. Nardone says being able to actually see her employees learn from what she does is her proudest moment. She...
- Asian brand debuts at Univ. of N. Hampshire. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p16
Features the Asian Creations food station at the University of New Hampshire in Durham. Average number of customers daily; Color and variety of Asian cuisine served at the food station; Style of cooking used; Plans for additional menu items.
- DESSERT BARS PROVIDE A LITTLE: HANDHELD HEAVEN. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p96
Deals with desserts offered by food service businesses in U.S. campuses. Cost of pastries from Intermezzo Cafe at the University of Kentucky in Lexington; Dessert bars from Aramark in Oxford College in Georgia; Bakery goods from The Wildcatessen at the University of New Hampshire in Durham.
- PEOPLE. // FoodService Director;7/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p14
The article cites various food service programs. Parkhurst Dining Svcs. offers free samplings to promote healthy foods. The University of New Hampshire increased its food service sales by running some of its canteens until 4 a.m. The University of Massachusetts extended its meal exchange...
- College FS Takes to the Airwaves. // Food Management;Oct2000, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the employee recruitment tactics of the food service department of the University of New Hampshire in Durham, New Hampshire. Use of radio advertising; Cost of the commercials; Broadcast time of the advertisements.