'MIDWESTERN' MAIN STREET: Dining facility expansion continues at Sprint HQ
- It's All Good at Johnny B's. // Ski;Oct2002, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p90
Focuses on the food service at Johnny B. Good's Diner on Steamboat.
- Honey, I shrunk the concept! Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;10/14/96, Vol. 30 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the trend among casual-dining operators to open smaller units. Impact of competition on the industry; Venues where operators are finding space; Openings by operators like Friday's Hospitality Worldwide and Brinker International Inc.; Comments from industry executives.
- Chewing the Scenery. Raisfeld, Robin; Patronite, Rob // New York;7/15/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p87
Evaluates the Elys Ã© e Cafe Theatre Restaurant owned by Pascal Di Nola in New York City. Ambience; Menus.
- Night Shift. Raisfeld, Robin; Patronite, Rob // New York;7/15/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p89
Reports on the addition of dinner to the food services of the restaurant Clinton Saint Baking Company in New York City. Components of the menu for dinner.
- Ed's Easy Diner pushes on. // Restaurant Magazine;Apr2014, Issue 236, p12
The article reports that Ed's Easy Diner plans to grow its estate to more than 100 sites in Great Britain by September 2018.
- Hot'lanta. Sheppard, Dick // WE Magazine;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p46
Provides information on three restaurants in Atlanta, Georgia. City Grill; Country Place; Buckhead Diner.
- Crescent City Bistro. // Business NH Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p11
Features Crescent City Bistro restaurant in Dover, New Hampshire. Food style; Contact information; Ambience of the place.
- Special Ramp Menu Engineered For Leo's. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/1/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 22, pB6
Presents information on Leo's seafood and pasta restaurant in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Architectural design of the restaurant; Difficulties encountered by engineers in the construction of the facility; Description of the restaurant.
- RESTAURANTS. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/4/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p25
Provides updates on several restaurants and food service establishments in Salt Lake City, Utah, as of August 2003. Details of the inaugural Restaurant Week event in the state; Information on the opening of Panini; Food program launched by Subway of Utah.