GROCERY PICK-UP, PRE-PLATED MEALS: B&Is offering more perks
- IN REMOTE ARIZONA: Guckenheimer meets unique challenges at power plant. Bond, Marion // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p54
Focuses on the challenges of providing food service at Palo Verde Nuclear Station in Phoenix, Arizona as faced by Guckenheimer Inc. Estimated number of employees served; Adjustment with working hours; Average costs of food; Quality goal.
- Gearing-up to go national. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p58
Features Redwood Shores, California-based food service contractor Guckenheimer Enterprises. Gross annual sales; Number of facilities operated; Price per share of stock; Management philosophy; Expansion plans according to George Maciag, president and chief operating officer. INSETS: Bidding on...
- At California's Sun Microsystems: `Foodservice makes life more convenient'. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p53
Reports on Sun Microsystems Inc.'s and Guckenheimer Enterprises Ltd.'s plan to convert its menu service into a more upscale operation. Sun Microsystems' consideration of a move toward a home-meal replacement program; Guckenheimer's operation of the Gypsy Cafe and the JavaJava Bistro; Upscale...
- How do you say `chef's special' in HTML? Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;May99, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p38
Describes how Redwood City, California-based contract management company Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc. addressed problems associated with client requests to post its daily menu on the local intranet system. Testing of a beta version of a canned home page for the Guckenheimer Cafe; Construction...
- Right dose of positive attitude is Rx for Guckenheimer's success. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/16/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 29, p18
Announces the Association for Corporate Growth's recognition of food service management firm Guckenheimer Inc. as the San Francisco Bay Area, California's 2001 Emerging Growth Company of Year. Previous recipients of the award; Comments of executive C. Stewart Ritchie III about the honor.
- STAYING ON TOP OF TRENDS and In Touch with Customers. // Food Management;May2000, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p46
Focuses on president of Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc., George Maciag's advice on meeting challenges in the foodservice operation market. Being visible to clients; Listening to customers; Knowing the local restaurant scene.
- Guckenheimer acquires Merit. // Food Management;Apr99, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on Guckenheimer Enterprises' acquisition of Merit Food Service.
- ADDS 14 BANK AMERICA SITES: Guckenheimer's `dividends'. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the foodservice contract between Guckenheimer Enterprises company and Bank of America. Comments from George Maciag, president of Guckenheimer.
- The Growth of Guckenheimer. Lawn, John // Food Management;Jan2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p30
Since its founding in 1963, Redshores, California-based Guckenheimer Enterprises Inc. has grown from a college student's sandwich cart business into the largest privately-operated B&I specialist in the U.S. The company established a reputation for innovating with the style and quality of the...