The futures market
- Business briefs. // Contract;May2002, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p44
Reports developments related to interior decoration industry as of June 2002 in the U.S. Availability of online information service from the American Society of Interior Designers; Accounts on the membership of the BlueBolt Networks in the Autodesk Developer Network; Details on the recognition...
- Get Connected. // ASID ICON;2010, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p35
The article cites the American Society of Interior Designers' (ASID) design of "Capitol Connections," an online resource which highlights current impending interior design bills of U.S. states, as well as offers steps on how to use such online resource to enable designers to be active in the...
- ROOM IN A BOX. // House Beautiful;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 152 Issue 11, p109
The article presents information on the online decorative service of Windsor Smith, interior decorator, and the steps involved in utilizing the service.
- news & VIEWS. // Old-House Interiors;Sep2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p16
Reports developments related to interior design. Details on the Sixth Annual Conference of Cultural and Historic Preservation; Services offered by The Franklin Report, an online resource for homeowners; Theme of the 15th Rustic Furniture Fair.
- HFPA ready to go online with Merchandise Finder. // Home Textiles Today;03/31/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p14
Focuses on Home Fashion Products Association's plan to launch an online resource center designed for retail buyers and merchants in New York City.
- BYTES. Snoonian, Deborah // Architectural Record;Jun2003, Vol. 191 Issue 6, p197
Presents news briefs related to architecture and interior designing, as of June 17, 2003. Features of the web site developed by the U.S.-based American Institute of Architects; Reasons for which the American Society of Interior Designers created an online information center; Benefits of using...
- Entries for Interior Awards 2012 open. // Architecture New Zealand;Jan/Feb2012, Issue 1, p13
The article reports that the 2012 Interior Awards, for various classes of interior architecture and design, are open for online entries.
- MY AVATAR IS HOTTER THAN YOURS. Turner, Kimberly // Atlanta;Aug2007, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p82
The article offers information on Kaneva, an online service offering virtual entertainment with 3-dimensional imaging, created by Chris Klaus. It is stated that Kaneva is the first to integrate social networking where users socialize, share music and videos, decorate their homes, and visit...
- Small Spaces, Big Style. Belden, Derick // Southern Living;Dec2009, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p78
The article presents the homes included in the Choose Your Home Giveaway program of the "Southern Living" magazine and myhomeideas.com that gives readers a chance to win by joining online. It talks on winner Penny Hawkes who picked the Whisper Creek Cabin outside Ashville, North Carolina. It...