A watery time for all
- I only wish I knew then... Lovero, Marge // Westchester County Business Journal;5/29/95, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p26
Presents an anecdote on being a chief executive officer (CEO). Responsibilities of a CEO; Quality of life in the corporate world; Skills needed by an executive.
- THE CEO TRIAL. // Power Engineering;Jan2003, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p74
Presents an anecdote which deals with the trial of a chief executive officer of a major energy company.
- Trevor Evans named as chief executive for W&H. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/15/99, Issue 5121, p2
Reports on the appointment of Trevor Evans as chief executive officer of Hillsdown's Walker & Homer furniture division.
- Simpson hangs on to ...46m cash pile. // Cabinet Maker;04/21/2000, Issue 5184, p5
Reports that Great Britain-based Silentnight chief executive officer Bill Simpson has confirmed that the furniture company is no rush to spend its cash pile from acquisitions.
- McKinnon steps down. // Furniture/Today;12/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p4
Reports the resignation of Bob McKinnon, president and chief executive officer of Circa 1801 and Doblin Fabrics in the United States.
- Vitafoam names Lucas CEO. // Furniture/Today;12/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p4
Reports the selection of Bill Lucas as president and chief executive officer of the North American Cellular Foam Products division of Vitafoam.
- 25 who made a difference. // Furniture/Today;Sep2001 Supplement, Vol. 26, p66
Profiles chief executives in the furniture industry and trade of the United States. Accomplishments of Russ Abolt of International Sleep Products Association; Background of Britt Beemer from America's Research Group; Career development of V.M. Cleveland from Tupelo Furniture Market.
- The big challenge for WA. Archer, Anne-Marie // Australian Ageing Agenda;Mar/Apr2013, p23
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working as the chief executive officer (CEO) of Leading Age Service Australia West Australia (LASA-WA).
- DeRusha's legacy: Growth, problems. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p10
Focuses on the legacy of chief executive officer (CEO) Bill DeRusha at Heilig-Meyers, a furniture company in Richmond, Virginia. Appointment as CEO of the company in 1984; Contributions to the financial performance of the company; Accounts on acquisitions headed by DeRusha; Description of the...