- up front. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;12/24/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p4
Reports developments on furniture industry in the United States. Resignation of Chris Plasman as president at upholstery manufacturer Baker Furniture in Michigan; Employment of Ryan Rosier as vice president of production and plant manager at Blackhawk Furniture; Selection of Dennis J. Kreson as...
- Ziemniak resigns for Airsprung. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p2
Reports the resignation of Airsprung Furniture Group chief executive Peter Ziemniak. Appointment of Andrew Alsop as chief executive of Airsprung; Effects of the resignation of Mr. Ziemniak on the company; Cost of disposing of Duckers.
- On industry captains who jump to safer ships. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;06/04/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p38
Comments on the resignation of Don Shaffer from Heilig-Meyers to move as president of Dollar General. Responsibility of company leaders during tough situations; Reaction to Shaffer's recognition by the press; Need for company leaders to understand the complexities of the furniture industry.
- Wurster starting import business. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/22/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p4
Reports that Forney, Texas-based Steve Silver Co., which specializes in imported dinning and occasional furniture, is losing its chief operating officer as Jack Wurster is leaving to start his own import business. Sale of Wurster's minority share to the other owners; Plan of Wurster to attend...
- Davis launching import firm. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;8/8/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the resignation of Luana Davis as vice president of merchandising and product development at Douglas Furniture for the purpose of launching a design and marketing firm in San Diego, California.
- Savovic leaves Progressive. // Furniture/Today;11/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p4
Reports that Joe Savovic has resigned as executive vice president at case goods resource Progressive Furniture in the U.S.
- Crink, DeCoro part ways. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;11/7/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the resignation of Laurence Crink as executive vice president of leather upholstery producer DeCoro in the U.S. Career background; Reason for leaving the company; Responsibilities of Crink in the assumed post.
- Raible leaves Thomasville post. // Furniture/Today;11/5/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the resignation of Robert Raible as senior vice president of retail and marketing at Thomasville Furniture Industries Inc. in Thomasville, North Carolina.
- Keeping it in the family? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p1
Reports the impact of the departure of Airsprung Furniture Group Co. chief executive Peter Ziemniak to its stock market valuation. Need to secure permission to buy the company from the Yates family; Percentage share of Yates family on the company; Holding of The BFM London Furniture Show.