Third-Quarter Surge in Online Sales Raises Concerns
- Retail sales rise. // Inside Tucson Business;08/09/99, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p17
Reports on the increase of retail sales in the United States in July 1999.
- U.S. retail sales up, unemployment down. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/19/99, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p8A
Reports on the increase in retail sales in the United States in January 1999.
- Winners and Losers in American Retailing. Rogers, David // European Retail Digest;Mar2000, Issue 25, p68
Reveals the winners and losers in the retail trade in the United States during the period between 1989 and 1998. Total retail sales growth, excluding vehicles, in the same period.
- Holiday Retail Sales Seen Near $51B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31023, p2
Forecasts the holiday retail sales for December 2000 in the United States.
- Industry Indicators Show Retailing Future to be Bright. Snuggs, Thelma // Black Collegian;Apr2001, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p32
Focuses on the retailing industry in the United States. Information on the National Retail Federation; Most common types of retail establishments; Outlook on the future of retailing.
- Retail Sales Gain, Ex-Autos Up in July. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;08/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30953, p2
Reports on retail sales in the United States in July 2000. Increase in durable goods sales.
- Retail Sales Fall in Feb. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/14/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31096, p2
Reports on retail sales in the United States in February 2001.
- Retail Sales Flat, Ex-Autos Up in July. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p2
Reports on retail sales in the United States in July 2001.
- Retail sales rose 0.2% in January. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;02/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30578, p2
Reports on the increase in retail sales for several product categories in the United States. Factors attributed to the increase; Automobile sales.
- Fish & Chips Lessons For The Hamburgers & Fries Folks. Manchester, Reid // Credit Union Journal;10/23/2000, Vol. 4 Issue 43, p5
Focuses on lessons in retailing Americans can learn from their British counterparts. Skills of retailers as reflected in their loyalty programs and in-store marketing; Changes in the way financial institutions market themselves in grocers.