- Market Indicators . // Bond Buyer;10/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31488, p36
Presents statistics of bond markets of the United States based on transactions made on October 8, 2002. Information provided by 30-day visible supply table.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31937, p43
Presents a chart depicting market indexes of bonds in the U.S. as of July 30, 2004. Market Indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p36
No abstract available.
- Nonfinancial corporate business--output, costs, and profits. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p3
Presents statistics on corporate business for the 1993 second quarter. Total cost and profit; Consumption of fixed capital; Indirect business taxes; Employee compensation; Net interest; Corporate profits with inventory valuation and capital consumption adjustments; Output per hour of employees.
- Business sales and inventories--manufacturing and trade. // Economic Indicators;Aug96, p20
Presents statistical information on manufacturing and trade in the United States for the period 1986 to July 1996.
- Productivity and related data, business sector. // Economic Indicators;Sep96, p16
No abstract available.
- Numbers that make the eyebrows raise. // PHC Profit Report;Jan97, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p9
Presents unrelated figures of interest to businesses. Total direct and indirect costs of the phaseout of CFC chemicals; Number of direct mail pieces sent in 1996; Amount spent by Washington lobbyists trying to influence legislation in the first half of 1996.
- U.S. economy. // Business America;9/20/93, Vol. 114 Issue 19, pI
Presents statistics on business. 0.2 percent increase in advanced estimates of retail sales for August 1993 over that of July; Average after-tax profits of 3.2 cents per dollar of sales for manufacturing corporations for the second quarter of 1993; Business plans of 7.1 percent increase in...
- Constant-dollar inventories, sales, and inventory-sales ratios for manufacturing and trade. // Survey of Current Business;Sep91, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p21
Presents a series of charts that show quarterly and monthly constant-dollar inventories, sales, and inventory-sales ratios, respectively; Charts that show quarterly fixed-weighted constant-dollar inventory-sales ratios and charts that show quarterly and monthly inventories for manufacturing by...