Kentucky Turnpike Returns After 5 Years With $185 Million Deal
- Mayor Unveils $300 Million TIF Plan for City Improvements. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31018, p4
Reports the unveiling of the Downtown Action Agenda creating a downtown TIF district in the Washington D.C. Focus of the plan in rising economic development; Issuance of tax increment financing bonds; Impact of the issuance of the bond to the district.
- Pennsylvania Slims $1B Offering by $350M; Finance Officials Sign Off. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p8
The article reports on the move of the state government in Pennsylvania to bid on 650 million dollars worth of general obligation debt which include taxable Build America Bonds (BABs).
- NUMBERS IN THE NEWS. // Regional Today;06/20/2013, p3
European regional debt statistics are presented as of June 20, 2013 including Ukraine foreign debt's rise of 0.9% in the first quarter of 2013 from the previous quarter, the sale of Slovakia state bonds in Japanese yen denomination, and 33.9 million euros in three-year debt raised by Serbia.
- Louisiana bond commission clears batch of housing, health care deals. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;12/17/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30790, p4
Reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission signed off debt and authorized the Louisiana State University and Agricultural and Mechanical College's request for a general obligation issue. Revenue-backed debts for housing deals and health care-related borrowings.
- ALABAMA: We Need Debt Oversight. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/1/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33292, p9
The article reports on the promise of Bill Johnson, a Republican candidate for governor in Alabama, to create a state bond oversight commission to help overcome the difficulties faced by issuers due to the sewer debt crisis in Jefferson County should he wins in the 2010 election.
- Henrico County, Va., Going Ahead With $349M GO Sale. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32088, p4
Reports that Henrico County, Virginia will move forward with the sale of general obligation bonds that voters approved in the special election. Proceeds of the bond; Rejection of the majority on the proposed tax increase on prepared foods and beverages; Presentation of the proposed fiscal 2006...
- N.H. Turnpike Gets Back to New Money With $218M, Including BABs. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/16/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33217, p8
The article reports on the new money-issuance of the New Hampshire Turnpike System with 218.1 million dollars in revenue bond transactions that include Build America Bonds (BAB). It states that the BAB deal, Series 2009A, is composed of two term bonds, with 74.9 million dollars of debt maturing...
- Volume Down by Almost Half as Issuers Ready $5 Billion. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/2/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32599, p7
The article reports on the $5 billion projected volume settling in the primary market after a massive general obligation (GO) refunding in the U.S. Georgia is scheduled to sell almost $600 million of GO in three series. It says that the bonds will be issued through the Georgia State Financing...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p20
No abstract available.