Bank of America Nabs Three Wachovia Vets
- BOA Hires Muni Vet For Health Care Team. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p6
Reports on Banc of America Securities LLC's hiring of former UBS PaineWebber executive Gordon Howie as managing director of the company's office in San Francisco, California. Howie's roles and responsibilities.
- B of A Hires to Strengthen M&A Group. Boraks, David // American Banker;4/2/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 62, p20
Reports several executives hired by the Bank of America Securities due to the expansion of a mergers and acquisitions advisory group. Mark A. Adley, James Broner and Alan Goodstadt from Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; William D. McCombe from Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Co.; Michael Hart...
- B of A Securities Hires Nine in London. Boraks, David // American Banker;5/8/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 88, p20
Reports on the hiring of employees for Bank of America Securities in London, England. Expansion of equity platforms; Establishment of the Bank of America Securities employees; Statement of Bank of America European equity head Stephen Kendall on the recruitment of staffs.
- Banc of America adds 140 staffers, more to come. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;3/19/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p32
Reports the hiring of additional employees by Banc of America in the United States. Details on the creation of the company; Goals of the company; Requirement for more people to accomplish the goal.
- Resisting a Trend, Banc of America Names Muni Hires. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31100, p6
Reports on Banc of America Securities' addition of eight new staff members to its municipal finance offices in the United States. George Lawrence; Phillip Smith; Seth Crone.
- Banc of America Securities Taps New M&A Head. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/30/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p11
Announces the recruitment of Tony Magro by Bank of America Securities. Reason for joining the firm; Magro's insight on the market; Initial executive position held by Magro.
- BofA nabs head of power M&A from Chase. Hadjian, Ani Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/31/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 31, p7
Reports that Banc of America Securities LLC (BofA) has hired Chase Securities executive Thomas Rosen as head of energy industries mergers and acquisition. Career history; Integration of BofA's consumer and retail banking groups; Project finance opportunities in power.
- Ex-Manager of Merrill's San Francisco Office Heads for Banc of America. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;05/21/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31143, p43
Reports that manager P. Scott Nagelson will join Banc of America Securities. Job responsibilities; Career history.
- Banc of America Hires Bankers, Names Health Care Manager. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p7
Reports on executive appointments within Bank of America Securities LLC. Recruitment of two bankers from the Robinson-Humphrey Co.'s public finance division; Appointment of Joseph Spiak as manager of the public finance health care banking group.