Ambac Forecloses On Texas Hospital
- Closing time. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;09/13/99, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p18
Announces the closure of Central Arizona Medical Center in Florence, Arizona. Losses incurred by the hospital; Proposal to convert the hospital to a behavioral health facility.
- End of an era for West Coast health. Topham-Kond;ey, Liane // New Zealand Doctor;5/5/2010, p39
The article reports on the closing of the Dobson Medical Clinic in West Coast, New Zealand, after a 2010 health and safety audit revealed that the building housing it is unsafe.
- Whitney hospital shuts its doors. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);4/2/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p1
The article informs that Board of Directors of the Whitney Hospital Authority voted to close the Lake Whitney Medical Center (LWMC) in an emergency meeting on March 25, 2014.
- Hackensack, N.J., Hospital Readying $150 Million Deal. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;2/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31815, p4
Reports that the Hackensack University Medical Center (HUMC) in Hackensack, New Jersey has marketed revenue bonds to finance construction of Sarkis Gabrellian Women's and Children's Pavillion and a parking garage. Negotiation of the deal through the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing...
- The rule of law. Lovern, Ed // Modern Healthcare;02/26/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p18
Discusses the issues on the closure plan for Malden Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts based on the patient-protection law of the state. Status of Malden Medical; Information on the patient-protection law.
- Polo Grounds center of dispute. Browne, J. Zamgba // New York Amsterdam News;06/18/98, Vol. 89 Issue 25, p6
Reports on the reaction of members of the Community Advisory Board of the Renaissance Health Care Network to the proposed plan of the Harlem Hospital to phase out the Polo Grounds Health Center in New York City, New York. Contention of the Care Network's members; Comments from Renelda...
- Insurer, Bondholder Object to San Bernardino Bankruptcy Plan. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;9/18/2015, p1
Ambac Assurance Corp., in a bankruptcy court filing, says San Bernardino's plan of adjustment is more aspirational than real.
- Tucson can't afford to lose trauma center. // Inside Tucson Business;10/1/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 28, p4
Editorial. Comments on the closure of the trauma center of the Tucson Medical Center in Arizona. Scrutiny on the implications of the closure; Consequences concerning the initiatives; Need of the government for large-scale emergency programs.
- Into the ashes. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;03/16/98, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p42
Highlights the closure of Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center's Physician Hospital Organization (PHO) in Phoenix, Arizona on May 15, 1998. Background information on Saint Joseph; Estimated gross income of Saint Joseph in a year; Reason for the closure; Major providers to the PHO.