S&P Negative on Stanford Hospital
- Rady Children's Hospital Gets Outlook Bump from Moody's. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;11/14/2014, p22
The article reports the move by Moody's Investors Service as of mid-November 2014 to affirm its A1 rating for Rady Children's Hospital-San Diego in California and upgraded its outlook to positive from stable, affecting 404 million dollars in outstanding debt. The debt was issued by conduit...
- Scripps Bonds Get Healthy Rating. Chambers, Heather // San Diego Business Journal;7/21/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 29, p37
The article reports that an A+ rating has been assigned by international credit rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. to $101.6 million in California Health Facilities Financing Authority fixed-rate revenue bonds issued on behalf of Scripps Health. Fitch Ratings said that it assigned an A+ rating to...
- S&P Raises Scripps Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p35
The article reports that the Standard & Poor's (SP) Corp. upgraded to A-plus from A, the underlying rating on bonds issued for Scripps Health. The move affects about $290 million in debt issued in 2005 through the California Health Facilities Financing Authority for the Scripps Health, a...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.