State Street Opens Four New Offices
- Wachovia, IJL send engagement notices; nuptials due in '99. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30510, p1
Reports on Wachovia Corp.'s plans to acquire Interstate/Johnson Lane Inc. Securities operations of the companies that will be merged; Expected closure of the deal; Underwriting business of the two companies.
- Fisher Comm. Gets The Ball Rolling. Ferguson, Joy // High Yield Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the deal between Fisher Communications Inc. and Wachovia Securities LLC in Seattle, Washington. Terms of the agreement; Financial performance of Fisher; Advantage of the deal for Fisher.
- Wachovia With $75 Million FMB for Nicor Gas. G. C. // Private Placement Letter;3/17/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p3
The article reports that Wachovia Securities issued a $75 million private placement deal for Napierville, Illinois-based Nicor Gas during the second week March 2008. The deal is reported to be in 10-year and 30-year bullet tranches, and is priced at 150 basis points over Treasurys. Nicor Gas is...
- New Pay Structure at Wachovia Securities. Dow Jones // American Banker;12/14/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 238, p2
Reports that Wachovia Securities LLC will start using a new broker compensation structure. Details of compensation for brokers; Incentives that are offered for fee-based plans and products; Payout levels for brokers that are geared towards production and product.
- Some Wachovia Reps Cool to Big Bank Brokerage. Hintze, John // Bank Investment Consultant;Feb2005, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the sudden decrease in brokerage executives in Richmond, Virginia-base Wachovia Securities LLC. Reason for the decrease; Actions taken by the company to solve the manpower problem; Statement of Tom Wingfield, a previous employee of Wachovia, on the factors contributing to his decision...
- Wachovia Securities Investigating Brokers. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;2/17/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 33, p20
States that Wachovia Securities LLC is investigating a branch in Westlake Village, California for possible business irregularities. Information from an article in the "Los Angeles Times" suggesting accounts were set up for fictitious customers and that the National Association of Securities...
- Three Top Agents Assess Mid-Year League Table Tallies. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;9/19/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the assessment of league table tallies by JPMorgan Securities Inc., Wachiovia Securities and Macquarie Securities in Europe. Closure of a deal by JPMorgan to merge with Banc One; Additional of staff in the private placement group for better coverage of potential issuers; Total...
- Top Wachovia ABS spot up for grabs. Gregory, Michael; Donovan, Kevin // Asset Securitization Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 46, pN.PAG
Speculates on the possible candidates for the top asset-backed securities (ABS) post at Wachovia Securities LLC. Backgrounds of First Union Bank's Scott Shannon and Wachovia's Edward Covington, the two executives being considered for the post.
- Cifuentes vs. Wachovia heats up. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Asset Securitization Report;8/15/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the lawsuit filed against Wachovia Securities LLC by the firm's former collateralized debt obligation analyst Arturo Cifuentes in relation to an important Sarbanes-Oxley Act disclosure document in the U.S. Background of the case; Contention of the analyst in his complaint; Reason of...